no more strings

michaelandrew00

michaelandrew00

help me. I just let erica (age: 22) know that I can no longer say hi to her. we work in the same place, but different deparments. we dated.

I just cut the strings off from me. she was pulling me along in . I don't know what she is feeling. I feel sorry for her because of her bad childhood life. She is divorced, two kids, a boyfriend, parttime worker. she is a new divorcee.

I need to get on with my life. Please help me. Many women find me attractive but I need erica out of my head completely.

I know it will happen. just writing this makes me stronger. She really likes me but she is still immature and childish

Mike

Well, if Erika is 22, divorced, has two kids and a boyfriend she doesn't have any business going after you, for sure.

You let her know you can no longer say hi to her so if she's sane, that should take care of it. If she is insane, nothing you can do will help except going to work somewhere else.

If she continues bothering you at the workplace the the point that it is unpleasant, report her to your superiors.