I feel strong!!

xxscarredxx

It has been almost 2 months since me and my ex gf stopped talking to each other...

I was out on a date last night and happened to check my email, and guess what? I saw that my ex sent me a message on this dating site, message entitled, "Ha." I was curious to know what she could possibly have to say to me, but I didn't open the message. (and that site lets you know when a message you've sent has been read).

This morning, (now that I'm not drunk anymore) got on that site, still didn't read her message, and decided to delete my profile.

I'm so proud of myself!! Back in April when she broke up with me, she told me that she was going to block my email address from sending her any mail. If it was NC she wants, its NC she shall receive. I'm not about to jump when its only [sIZE=5]convenient[/sIZE] for her. Screw that!!

Stay strong in NC, especially if you're partner was the one who requested it.. the way I feel right now knowing that I have the ability to move on and just not be sitting on a rebound feels GREAT! and me and her had 2yrs together...

Wow, good for you. I can't wait to get to the two month mark! This first month SUCKS! I'm on day 25 of NC, my ex and I were together over 2 years.

That'll be the day when I can completely care less what he'd have to say to me in a message. Good for you!