I Wish Hed Just Stop It!

[color=indigo][/color]

My X and I Randy have been broken up for about 8 months now! we dont get along what so ever! it was a very bitter break up and were both not giving in! hes an 18 year old guy who left me for a 14 year old girl! and hes pissed that i think its wrong and that i speak my opinion about it!!! does anyone else agree w/ me? Im 17 but hell theres a big difference!... not only that how can i make things just cool down between the 2 of us! i hate to be so childish about everything all the time! but what am i supposed to do, let him talk bad about me? :mad:

To make things cool down, you just drop the whole issue...stop talking about him...and stop talking to him. Cease all forms of communication, including talking about him to friends who may spread messages to him. He needs to be out of your life so you can move on.

As far as him leaving you for a 14-year-old girl, that's not even an issue....that's his business and you don't need to judge the reasons. However, what he did was a lot better than dumping you for a guy...or, even worse, a chimpanzee.

You two aren't together. He can do whatever he wants. You do have a right to say what you think about it, but what good will it do? In the end it will only make you look bad.