how would u feel in this situation..

My ex broke up with me in sept but we still talked and hung out had sex blah blah blah til about three weeks ago.(we were together for 3 yerars) I have posted before about tthe story but anyways she gave me the i need space i cant see u or talk anymor. So last night i decided its time to go on a date so i made plans with a girl i have been intersted in, so we went to the mall then decided to go out to eat. So when i sit at the bar grab 2 drinks and look across the restaraunt guess who i see. I See her and one of her girlfriends i noticed with in 10 mins of me being there she had got up and left. if u were her and u were the dumper how would u feel, would it hurt u and would u think it would make her miss me. Lets be realistic here i miss her and still want to be w her but she walked. i havent got a call yet but i wouldnt be surprised to get one soon. Has anyone been in this situation and what became of it...thanks all

• Author

ladies have u been there? does it hurt the chances of her not callin me she hasnt called yet and this is sat but if she drinks tonight i got a feeling ill get a call

RecordProducer
so i am assuming she didnt care...i have heard nothing from her
Or she didn't drink!

The deal is: if she loves you, she freaked out. Sheshe doesn't love you, she either doesn't care or might be slightly jealous. Did she look at you or the girl? Did she smile or wave? If she acted angry, then she probably cares. I mean, you were together for three years, and continued to see each other afterward, so it's not about another guy (I would assume).

Call her and ask her, "Were you jealous when you saw me with another woman?" :laugh: (just kidding, of course)

• Author

well she looked over and we saw each other and she just left there was no contact no waving nothin. i dont have her number so i cant call her i have not had it since deember. which is weird thatshe called me every day until march 18th. thats where all this confusion is coming from

You already know the answer. She definitely was jealous, if you continue to not talk to her, then she will miss you. She dumped you and in a way you got power back because she saw you with another girl "moving on."

• Author

i feel as if she was jealous i would have got acall? im thinking she just didnt care and that she just wants to move on and i have no chance. i hope its not the case i really wanna talk to her it will be 4 weeks no contact on weds. its so hard i miss her more than anything