Why does my ex do this nonsense to me

So I told u all the other day about how she wants to drive 4 hrs to come to my bday party and sleep at my place but she made it abundantly clear she will not be hooking up with me and we're just friends. Ok so I did the NC thing for a couple weeks and she texts me saying she hopes we can be friends and we go back to talking like once a day/texting. For the past week i send her a text to see how a concert she went to was, she doesnt respond......then the next day calls me and says shes having a bad day and will call me tom......all day goes by today and no call, so i shoot her a text just saying " hey hope everythings good, sorry youve been so down recently if you need anything call me".....guess what no response. She treats me life crap and I basically dont exist to her and she can call/text when she wants and ill be there for her. Its so hard for me because im 23 and she was my first and i just dont treat people badly, i show them respect. I dont know im thinking of sending her a text saying dont bother coming to my bday this is ridiculous how you treat me, but Im moving may 1 across the country and i know my bday is prob the last time ill have a chance to make an impression on this girl i dated for 2 years. help me!!!

Thomas X Forever

She does this to you because you're ridiculously, ridiculously sexy.

lol.

She is very selfish it sounds like. The more you make yourself available, the more she will take from you selfishly. No contact is your friend.

Thomas X Forever

Lmao emporer I love you for the things you say and you aren't even trying.

"She has the power."

BEWARE!!! Duck for cover, or it's all over now! She can blows things up with her mind

• Author

i didnt break it, after 2 weeks pf NC she texted me and said she really hoped we could stay friends and not let things get ugly and then soon after we started texting each other back and forth but i just feel like shes treating me like crap for no reason at all......you wanna be my friend, then be my friend respond to a text its not that hard i know her shes on her phone all day long, i dont know like i should have the upperhand.....we broke up, i am a programmer who won this real huge tech conference competition and im moving to san fran in a month,armed with a patent for this great new product that will be the focal point of our launch and she doesnt even have a job and all my friends are like forget that girl you have so much going for you, but I just cant, she was my first love and my feelings for her are so so strong its unreal

It doesnt matter if she initiated the contact first. You still broke NC. But hey, you are the only one who knows what best for you. Its just that now your head is "spinning" again with ideas. And youre back in all that drama. And emperor is absolutely right, she's got you thinking hard, right where she wants you.

She playing your butt and stroking her ego.

My advice. Cut her off asap. And enjoy the fruits of your labor in San Francisco. (BTW-for some reason the people that live there dont like it being referred to as "San Fran".) If it is that successful, you have swarms of women on ya.

Seriously- she's prefacing her visit by saying she isn't sleeping in your bed and is only coming as a friend?

Forget that!

You really want to leave her with a last impression? Tell her you don't want her at your party and you aren't interested in a friendship. Then ignore her- go back to NC.

The only lasting impression you are giving her by caving in to her request is that you are a push over. If she's treating you badly- don't reward her with anything but your silence.

You can't be friends with an ex- it will cause you a world of heartache.

Besides- this is your birthday.... Why would you want her there? She'll complicate things, make it awkward. And how are you going to get drunk and grab another tail if she's watching you?

So- she's going to be staying at your place- but only as your friend. WOW, how wonderful of her! What if you want to bring a girl back?

:eek:

Say no to allowing her to invite herself to your birthday, then remain in NC. Take your power back.

• Author

no when she comes, she is going to be sleeping in my bed, but we wont be fooling around according to her. WTF, my bday is like guarantee night and you wanna come visit me before I move away and party with all my friends and not hook up with me? Its like I repulse her. She sent me a text out of nowhere at 1 or so tonight saying she didnt feel like talking to me the last couple days. I have no problem just being friends even though Im in love with her, just treat me like a friend dont give me this nonsense about you didnt feel like talking to me....take 2 minutes out of your precious day and respond to someone you dated for 3 years out of respect.