He Left Me

HI, IM AM IN DESPERATE NEED OF ADVICE. RECENTLY MY EX LEFT ME AND I THOUGHT HE WAS THE ONE. HE SAYS HE'S CONFUSED, HES YOUNGER THAN ME BUT SAID HE LOVED ME ENOUGH TO MARRY ME. I MISS HIM SO MUCH, I CANT EVEN SLEEP IN OUR BED I CANT EAT OR SLEEP I CRY ALL DAY AND NIGHT!!! WHAT DO I DO? IS HE COMING BACK?

HELP!!!!

I seriously doubt anyone on this forum knows whether or not he is coming back.

All you can do is wait out the grieving stage. You will get over this. Right now, I know it hurts really bad, but that will pass over the next few months. Your best bet is to force yourself to go out and do things, see your friends and family, and just stay busy to get your mind off the situation. Whatever you do, don't contact him. If he wants to come back, he will.

Hi Jenny,

I know exactly what you are going through at the moment. My ex left me nearly 7 weeks ago. We are both 22 and have a 3 year old son, Jordan! I am also expecting his child in 2 weeks!!!!!

Like you, he said he wanted to marry me. We'd even booked the wedding!!! My ex also CLAIMS to be confused and said he needs time to THINK. Why do men do this to us when we love them so much. I never cheated on him and wont ever look at another man again!!! (Unless Eminems interested!!!).

The fact that hes younger than you makes a few things clear. Men are generally less mature than women so him being younger makes him lots less mature than you. My ex is only 21 days older than me and he's still like a big 6ft kid!!

It took me a long time to be able to eat, but i still cant sleep and IF i do i dream about him and wake up crying coz he's not there. I do sleep in our bed but i cant sleep alone- Jordan sleeps with me!!!

I still see my ex when he comes to see Jordan and its hard. He knows i love him and uses it to his advantage if you know what i mean!!!!

When u feel that u can face the world again show him what he's missing!! As soon as my baby is born thats what i plan to do. This dont mean you have to get over him or forget about him. Try being friendly to him and maybe he'll relise what he's missing. If you are ment to be together, he will!!!

Maybe he'll come back once hes grown up. Give him time and show how mature YOU are and maybe he'll even BEG to come back!!!!

Good luck.

Elsie.

Hey,

Sorry to hear about your misfortune! Here I am crying over my poblems and you have it bad youself. I wanted to have his baby so bad! He wanted a daughter bad. I miss him so much! I have a 2yr old daughter and she sleeps with me too. I went out w/ some friends saturday to try to forget, found myself drunk and crying! Hey email me sometime at <address removed> if you would like to talk more. May we can help each other. Hang in there girl!

Thanks again and keep your head up!

Hi Jenny,

Hows things? Tried to email you but it said that your address dont exist!!!!

I've had a really bad week with Ian. He keeps playing with my feelings to see how i'll react. Last night he went out to a club with his mates who are 3 years younger than him and i'm having his baby in less than 2 weeks!!! How immature is that?

Earlier yesterday he said how happy he was with me and that he does have feelings for me. He said it hurts him that we cant seem to get on!!!

So why cant he be with me? He says its coz he hit me but if i can overlook it why cant he? To be honest if he had councilling i know he wouldnt do it again coz he feels so bad.

Tuesday we went shopping together and had a really good day. We were messing about together. He was hitting me on the head with a balloon and up the bum with his shopping!!! We were having a right laugh until he says he wants to get his own place. Why? So he can get a bloody dog coz he knows i wont have one round the kids. Then if i want him back after a while he and the dog "come as a package"!!!

I'm still MADLY IN LOVE with him. Wot bout you? Do you still see your ex?

My email address is <address removed>. Let me know if you gave me the wrong email address. Or if not another way of communicating coz i think we could really help each other through this hard time. Keep well, and though its not easy try to stay strong for your little girl!!!

Elsie.xx

• 2 months later...
Originally posted by JENNY

HI, IM AM IN DESPERATE NEED OF ADVICE. RECENTLY MY EX LEFT ME AND I THOUGHT HE WAS THE ONE. HE SAYS HE'S CONFUSED, HES YOUNGER THAN ME BUT SAID HE LOVED ME ENOUGH TO MARRY ME. I MISS HIM SO MUCH, I CANT EVEN SLEEP IN OUR BED I CANT EAT OR SLEEP I CRY ALL DAY AND NIGHT!!! WHAT DO I DO? IS HE COMING BACK?

HELP!!!!

Dont feel bad. My ex just left me for some girl younger them him. But you know what? Its his loss. You need to talk to him and get your **** straight. He is probably confused. You should ask him what hes confused about. Crying all day isn't going to help anything. You should get some sleep first of all, and you have to eat no matter how hard it is. Go out and spoil yourself. Go out with your girlfriends and have a great time. He cant just dump you without a reason why. And honey , hes younger than you. That should give you a hint. Maybe you need to go out and meet different people. What do you think hes doing right now? You wasting your own time. If you two really know each other then you should stay soulmates. Help each other out throughout your lives. So what it didn't work out. You can have a great friend and maybe even someone else on the side. Well I dont know if I gave you any googd advise but I hope things work out.