Having a rough time with this

Here's a quick version. I met a wonderful woman back in November 2006. We were together for 6 months the first time. She left me in June 2007 to give it one more try with the ex husband. I was ok with her leaving the first time to give him a chance to be a father to his kids. Things didn't go well for them.

She came back to me in June 2008. Things where going good. We had a couple fights last month. Really the only two fights since we ever had. In the last one stupid me in the heat of the moment said if that's what its going to be like leave now. I really didn't want them to leave. Well her main issue is that I kicked her and the kids out on the streets at midnight. So she thinks its not a stable place for the kids.

They all came back the next day. It was still stressful here so I left to California for 3 weeks to see my family and give her some space to bring down the stress level. I got home on the 1st of February and on the 4th she moved out. Hell the kids loved it here as much as they love me. They didn't want to leave. We still talk. The kids come over all the time. She still says she loves me. I'm just at a lost on how to deal with it.