Break

CaliforniaSky

Help, I dunno what to do. My gf of 6 months went on a ski camp down to the snow for a week. She came back and had decided that she missed hanging out with her friends and having freedom. So she said we're not going out anymore, but said she still likes me and wants to get back together in the future. Since then she has told me that she just wants to be friends now, but when I asked if she'd feel that way in a month or two, she said "I can't say yes, I can't say no". I know that she's having extreme problems at home, her parents aren't talking to her, she's screwed up her back and may never be able to dance again (her pastime) and her closest grandfather is dying. I'm willing to support her thru these hard times and wait for her if she wants to get back together soon, but I can't tell if she's over me and has moved on or she actually is wanting to get back together. We had no problems or major fights the whole time we were together, and her friends tell me I haven't done anything wrong. What should I do?

It sounds like she's moving on but would like to keep you around just in case she wants you on a rainy day. Either that or she thinks she's being nice by not being so blunt. I suggest you forget about her and move on too.

I don't care how many problems this lady's having, you tell her to stick it in her ear. If she's having so much fun with her friends that she doesn't want to be with you, give her a choice of which parts of your back end she can kiss goodbye.

I can't believe you would even write a post like this. Why in heaven's name would you want to be anybody's fool???

Get strong and these things won't nearly be as painful. If you're not mad now, you will be in time. Spare yourself the embarassment of saying and doing some very foolish things by telling her it's been nice and it's over for good!!!

Don't ever let a woman jerk your feelings around like this. There are just way too many nice ones who will want to be with you and treat you kindly.

Do not go after her!!

I know i just went thru this same thing and trust me if she wants you she will come and find you.

I know your heart tells you one thing and your brain another. Just look at what she is saying which is: you are not good enough for me, but you were good enough to keep around. Do you really want someone who treats you that way? Only thinking of themselves? Do exactly what Tony says, she is selfish and you are not on her list anymore. Move on get another girl and hopefully if you are lucky you wont have to do this again.

I have not found another girl and I am not looking. My ex totally turned me off of relationships completely. If you would like to see more about it just look below your post. You will see no matter what I did she did not come back. Now that I treat her like **** in return she wants me back, I know that game and she really does not want me. She wants what she cant have and she will dump me as soon as she gets me back. Face it, the chances of you all making it are against you.

Good luck sorry this sounded so grim but that is most likely how it is.

Sincerely

Ian

me think that you are a very giving person.

obviously she wants her freedom again. which...really is a blessing for you. she has a lot going on and would prefer to handle it with her friends rather than with you.

take the opportunity to get to know women who will love you and appreciate the support that you are willing to give.

to give her credit...at least she was honest with you. she could have used you.

• Author

Well here's what's happened since I posted.....I txt msg'd her a couple times and we talked for a bit, I told her I was gettin a new car, so she said to come round and show it to her....so I did when I got it yesterday, and we talked for a while, just talkin bout what was goin on in her life, her exams and stuff are over and she's been hangin out wit her friends pretty much all nite because her parents are totally yelling at her all the time.... but I thought I'd play it safe and just ask if she was doin anythin this weekend, she said I dunno and then asked why, I just asked if she wanted to hang out and no joke, she said yes before I even finished the sentence.... since then she's msg'd me twice just general chit chat so yeh, you guys still think I should try and move on?

Really I don't know what to tell you man. I mean I am totally against playing games, but I also know you care for her.

If you can stand it, give it a shot. However, don't be suprised if she jerks you around or is with another guy. Often they like to have their cake and eat it too. Your situaiton is different than mine, but it is also similar.

Personally I would try and talk to her and find out what is gong on with a no bull**** answer. If she does not seem like she wants to work things out.. walk on.

Good Luck

Ian

Really I don't know what to tell you man. I mean I am totally against playing games, but I also know you care for her.

If you can stand it, give it a shot. However, don't be suprised if she jerks you around or is with another guy. Often they like to have their cake and eat it too. Your situaiton is different than mine, but it is also similar.

Personally I would try and talk to her and find out what is gong on with a no bull**** answer. If she does not seem like she wants to work things out.. walk on.

Good Luck

Ian