My Interview With Cucan Pemo (author of 'Bring Back the Love of Your Life')

Hey guys I contacted Cucan Pemo (author of "Bring Back The Love of Your Life) and he has agreed to do an interview in January. I'm going to record the interview for all of us to hear and benefit from. BUT I don't know what to ask him... I need ideas!!

The interview is mainly focused around...

- dealing with a breakup

- ways to get back with your ex (if possible)

- no contact

and pretty much anything else concerning dealing with a tough breakup.

So if you want any questions aswered (that would benefit us all) please post them here so I can ask them during the interview... :)

- dealing with a (tough) breakup

- ways to get back with your ex (if possible)

- no contact

• what are the stages of a relationship after it breaks up? What's considered a "healthy" reaction, and what's "unhealthy"?

• why do we hold on to the belief that somehow, magically, this person will want to get back together and things will be like a fairy-tale "happy ever after" ending? What percentages of broken relationships actually do resolve with the couple getting back together? Of those, how many are successful? Of the unsuccessful ones, why did they not work out? Should the goal automatically be to get back with an ex?

• people seem to think there's some kind of magic number involved when it comes to healing, like "by next month, I'll be over him," but it doesn't work like that. Why do we torture ourselves that way?

• do you feel that even though it's a traumatic time for someone after they've broken up with a guy/girl they've invested a lot of feelings, it's also an opportunity for that person to get to know him/herself better? You know, making lemonade from lemons ...

• no contact: When is it a must, and when does someone actually benefit from limited contact? Is it smart to try to remain "friends" with a former lover? Why/why not?

• can a break-up actually be beneficial for someone (like in cases of abuse)? [this goes back to the healthy/unhealthy question from before]

• how does bringing back the "love of your life" reflect emotional growth if there were inherent problems with the relationship? (again, the abuse factor is what I'm thinking of)

• shouldn't people be open to the possibility that a relationship is meant to get them closer to the ultimate relationship they're meant to have? (Quank's personal thought is that every love relationship – failed or otherwise – brings you one step closer to the love you're ultimately meant to have; that those relationships are primarily about growing your heart and learning that loss isn't always a bad thing, but a learning experience!)

I only have 3 questions, that is:

1. Does the term "FALLING OUT OF LOVE" exists???

2. If so, then why is it happening?

3. How can we rekindle the love?

*Assuming both individuals never cheated on each other n both loved each other...

• Author

These are great questions... I'll be sure to ask them all of these next week. Does anyone else on loveshack have any questions about this topic? Especially on the subject of "No Contact?"

not_a_happy_camper
Is it always right to go no contact? Are there situations where a friendship can be salvaged?

and if so, is it possible to still enjoy their company so much without having romantic feelings for them? can they ever just be your friend?