Dreading that day

My anniversary is on 29/12 i'm dreading that day, i don't want it to come :( how can i cope ? how can i make it through that day ? please helppp i really want to do something on that day to get my mind of it.i don't want that day to come, but it's soon, very soon..

hmm, get hammered play lots of video games if you're into them. Hell let me know what you do play and I'll pm you my gamer tags and stuff, I 've all the systems and a good PC. I wouldn't mind just getting my mind off stuff too.

hmm, get hammered play lots of video games if you're into them. Hell let me know what you do play and I'll pm you my gamer tags and stuff, I 've all the systems and a good PC. I wouldn't mind just getting my mind off stuff too.

Hey, what games do you play................

if it means that much to you, you really gotta plan for it ahead of time. go out with good friends; have a good friend spend the night and keep you preoccupied. if you're alone, perhaps do a little road trip and spend the night out of town. when you get there, go find a pub and some good convo with interesting strangers. yea i know this is hard, but you gotta push yourself to make the effort. good luck to you.

Ah the anniversary, I remember I was doing fine on mine then my cheating ex sent me a txt message first contact in like thirty days asking for the dumbest thing.

not to thread highjack but I have no freaking idea how to send a PM lol. Gamer tags for various things are as follows.

Steam: ultima_zen

PS3: Knight_Ctrl

Xbox live: knightctrl

see you fellows on the webs.

I used to dread facing holidays or other significant days alone for the first time. I then realized that I only have to do it once. What I mean is this: There will only be ONE TIME that I have to face our anniversary alone, without her. After that its smooth sailing. I allowed myself to be sad. I prepared for it. I said "Bring it ON!" and it helped!

That is my attitude right now towards Christmas, New Years, and my birthday shortly after: Bring it ON! She pretty-well destroyed damn near every holiday anyhow- at least this time I'll be at peace even if I'm alone.

Bring it ON!

Peace,

MWH