Strange Rebound

I broke up with my ex about a month ago. I caught him cheating on me (for the second time) and I don't really know how many times he cheated on me while we were together. Despite the fact that countless amounts of people told me that they saw him with another girl, he always denied cheating on me. He was probably ashamed that he got caught.

After we broke up he just told everyone that he broke up with me because he wanted to see other people. That really made me mad. He then proceeded to sleep with anyone he could, including my best friend from another city who he only met once or twice through me.

I am sure that he did that to get to me. I have cut off all communication with him that I possibly can in this small town. He still tries to hurt me by saying things about me to my friends that aren't true. This man is truly sick. I am disgusted by his promiscuity and I am worried about my friends. I have warned tham about him but he has a way of disguising the monster he is inside. He comes off as a very nice, sociable person. I don't know what to do.

There's nothing you can do except just move on and forget about him. You have warned your friends and others who he may lie to or otherwise victimize so you've fulfilled that obligation.

You should celebrate being away from this guy.

There is simply no way you are going to heal from this ordeal if you become preoccupied with saving everybody from his crap. Simply put him out of your mind. Keep him completely out of your thoughts, your conversation and every other aspect of your life.

The minute you stop giving any power or importance to what he says or does...the minute you stop being even slightly interested in any aspect of his life...he will disappear and move on himself. When he learns he has no power to hurt you or annoy you, if there's an ounce of sanity in his body he will give up and go find another victim.

So your homework is to begin life anew and pretend this guy never existed.

If you think you cant go quietly and prefer to strir up something more, you can always do something something equally hurtful to get him back. Is his daddy single, how about his brothers? You do something to hurt him back, but its got to be a good one. Something he will remember for a very long time.

I wont make anymore suggestions. Its up to you to figure what will make you feel better. You can go quietly off into the night or can return the favor!

Im sorry this happened, there is no reason what so ever to even feel an ounce of hurt or any kind of emotion from this brake up period. You can act like he dropped from the face of the Earth! Thats what he deserves.

But I can feel ya! I know it sucks. But now is the time to step up and go find some paradise elese where. Its not far!

Continuing to engage in immature antics is not going to make you look good and is not going to better you as a person.

When you get down with the dogs, you get up with fleas. If you try stuff to get back at him, it's just going to keep the crap stirred up...and the more you stir it up the longer it stinks.

Do yourself a favor and move your thoughts and actions away from this!!!

• Author

I just ignored him. I was at a party on Saturday with him and he tried to hit on me! What a gross human being. I told him he was a piece of sh** and I stole all of his beer from him. After treating him badly all night, he still followed me around and gave me anything I wanted. How pathetic. I hope he realizes his worthlessness!! :D