What are her intentions?

ConfusedAtHome

ConfusedAtHome

Hi everyone, as some of you have read my partner and I have be broken up about 1 1/2 weeks, but unfortunately we have to live in the same house together due to the market and inability to find a roommate to help out. We were together over three years. So, we are cordial to one another and making the best of a horrible situation.

I am not the one that wanted the break-up, but I am accepting it and doing my own thing and taking it one day at a time.

Here's the issue:

I was out of town this entire weekend and came back and was nice last night and we watched some TV together and made small talk. Then she asked if she could hug me and she did and wouldn't let go for a little bit. Then she laid down beside me and began holding me like when we were together. Then she pulled me to her to hug her and I didn't reciprocate and told her that we were broken-up and we can't act like we are together. She seemed saddened. This morning I had to go in the room she is sleeping in to get my purse and she pulled me to her and hugged me and told me to have a good day.

All of this is confusing. Any ideas of what she may be thinking? My friends seem to think she is feeling bad for hurting me, others think she is lonely and basically I have no clue. I don't know what to think.

I would love your thoughts...Thanks!