how to make the right decision

I really really dont know what to do.

I feel Im cornered at this point. I really love my boyfriend. I think he is ridiculously smart, gorgeous, sweet. But there is no connection. Like, we talk about the most superficial things and we dont have much in common. In fact we started running together to create something in common but now all we do is pretty much go on runs. Also, our conversation has lately been just about running.

I used to dream of a future with him, but then he broke my trust and it hasnt been the same since then.

We've been together for a year and a few months and Its so hard to know what to do. I keep wavering between staying with him and leaving him.

Another reason its getting to be so hard is cuz after he broke my trust (close to cheating but not actually) we broke up. During that break a very close friend of mine and I ended up making out. I didnt think my bf and I were gonna get back together so I didnt consider that cheating, plus it was just a drunken, me crying over my ex, sort of hook up.

In any case once we got back together i told him what happened. At first he didnt really ask me to stop talking to this friend (who has been bassically one of my best friend for years) but later he found out I had texted him and bassically made me feel bad about talking to him saying it wasnt fair. I told him I wouldnt talk to him anymore and at one point i felt it was the right thing to do.

However, I really miss his friendship and we both know it was just a heartbroken thing (he had just broken up with his girl too) and nothing more. I know if i talk to my friend again and my bf finds out all hell will break lose. I feel sort of controlled here. Ive also noticed how I really dont hang out with anyone else anymore, just him. It makes me nervous that Im isolating myself.

How can I make a clear good decision for both of us? As i said I really really love him, and maybe things would get better if i tried talking to him and letting him know how i feel....

what do u guys think?

No matter who you're gonna be with, if you tell the truth about your making out with your best friend under whatever circumstances, I think you wont be forgiven or trusted any more. Seriously, does it really matter if you end your friendship with that guy if it really affects your relationship with your SO?

This is about your best friend.

Regarding your SO, I dunno how far you get to know each other, and I doubt the running is the only part you could share. But so far, as you've said, it seems that you've tried your best to keep it work, but it is likely to end up in any minute. Then stop wavering, make the decision, dont waste any time in your meaningless hesitation.

I really really dont know what to do.

I feel Im cornered at this point. I really love my boyfriend. I think he is ridiculously smart, gorgeous, sweet. But there is no connection. Like, we talk about the most superficial things and we dont have much in common. In fact we started running together to create something in common but now all we do is pretty much go on runs. Also, our conversation has lately been just about running.

I used to dream of a future with him, but then he broke my trust and it hasnt been the same since then.

We've been together for a year and a few months and Its so hard to know what to do. I keep wavering between staying with him and leaving him.

Another reason its getting to be so hard is cuz after he broke my trust (close to cheating but not actually) we broke up. During that break a very close friend of mine and I ended up making out. I didnt think my bf and I were gonna get back together so I didnt consider that cheating, plus it was just a drunken, me crying over my ex, sort of hook up.

In any case once we got back together i told him what happened. At first he didnt really ask me to stop talking to this friend (who has been bassically one of my best friend for years) but later he found out I had texted him and bassically made me feel bad about talking to him saying it wasnt fair. I told him I wouldnt talk to him anymore and at one point i felt it was the right thing to do.

However, I really miss his friendship and we both know it was just a heartbroken thing (he had just broken up with his girl too) and nothing more. I know if i talk to my friend again and my bf finds out all hell will break lose. I feel sort of controlled here. Ive also noticed how I really dont hang out with anyone else anymore, just him. It makes me nervous that Im isolating myself.

How can I make a clear good decision for both of us? As i said I really really love him, and maybe things would get better if i tried talking to him and letting him know how i feel....

what do u guys think?

I would suggest that you talk to him. This could only cause more problems for the both of you in the future if he doesn't know that you are indecisive, ya know?. He probably wants to help and maybe he can. Its hard for this type of situation but, i am also suggesting that you pick your bf over your friend because you really really love him and the friendship you had with your old friend, could tear that apart