Should have saw it coming.

It was really the best month of my life. This past July, I devoted all the time i could to just this one girl so that we may have something in the future. We very well did, but at the cost of my own happiness for months to come.

I cant exactly say everything, but i will make it as short as possible:

I met a girl through a play that we were doing for school this past summer. It was my first relationship with a girl who was younger then me, by 2 years. I didn't care. We didn't care. We only wanted each other. Never did we once fight about anything at all. What me and her had, was ideal. She made time, between the scenes during the play, to see me just for a quick hug or for me to hold her hand until she went back on the stage. It came to the point where, we wouldn't see each other that much due to the end of the summer. So, the last night i would ever consider her my girlfriend, she said how she loved me. Both of our hands, never left for the entire night.

2 days later, she called me to breakup.

She told me how her mom found out so there was no way of us being together. She said that we would still talk once or twice everyday and how she loved me. I couldn't get in touch with her for the whole month of August because she wasn't answering any of my calls. I soon found out that she lied to me, for no reason, a month after we broke up. She lead me to believe a horrible lie that she pulled off. I never wanted to see her face again.

I still haven't talked to her ever since the break up. August 5th.

I got over her, but at the cost of 2 of my friendships due to my own misery and grief over this girl who i thought i had loved and made myself believe that i did.

It just isn't fair for a single human being, to ever deserve this.