DG is not writing to me

Hi guys,

Denver guy stopped talking to me. I'm very upset.

I guess you can say that, since I haven't heard from him since two weeks ago. :(

This is the last email I heard from him:

-----------

Ow. Dislocated my knee jumping through a window, so that's slowing me down with all the things I need to do here, there, and everywhere--and I'm not sure if I can pull off a few sword fights and staff battles while balancing on one foot the whole time. I could just do all these fight sequences while rolling around on an office chair, but where would I find a wheeled office chair that would look right in either a middle-earth style fantasy or in 1750 England? The swordfights have the added challenge that I'm doing the more elaborate ones with a sword in one hand and a dagger in the other. Hmmm...well, maybe it'll get easier with practice.

Or I just have bad luck with windows. I'm not *too* bad when it comes to installing Windows on a wide variety of hardware (even getting past the driver issues with a lot of Dell and AMD products), but I broke my foot several years back jumping through a window sideways and my foot got caught on the bottom sill, since I'm not as compact when tucking as most--and so ever since, I've refused to jump through windows sideways, but head-first and feet-first has always been okay.

Just got an update on the GoH filming schedule. Sounds like I need to be ready to climb mountains again by Monday, but I can take a little longer before I need to start fighting again. Gotta get to work on this.

-----------

Which after a week of writing to him seemed to me like a joke and accused him that he was ignoring my emails since he was injured at home. Well, not sure what I said wrong.. The thing is that after that he never wrote to me again.

I've sent him tons of reconciliation type emails but he never responded either. Like:

-----------

Hey,

Would you forgive me for reacting bad to this email?

Would you understand me?

I may get frustrated at times, and I believe that's somewhat normal. I'll try not to get frustrated again.

But not hearing from you is ten times worse than being frustrated.

Please say something.

You always know just what to say, and I'll understand.

-----------

Hey,

If anything, I protested that I wanted more of you. You can't blame me for that, you are so awesome.

So, how are things going?

I miss you... <3

-----------

So since I've been so upset I've become a stoner.

I went to Venice beach to a doctor that prescribes smoke for people and told him I was stressed. So he gave me a year permit to smoke, so I'm all the time smoking and drinking to forget that DG is not writing to me. I can't believe it.

And there I was hoping to see him in November when he came to LA.

I went to Venice beach to a doctor that prescribes smoke for people and told him I was stressed

Gotta love Cali! Wow. No wonder CA is such a crazy place. Who isn't stressed at times? Does that mean everyone is stoned over there?:p

Ok, sorry for my little rant there.

So sorry to hear this Ariadne. He's not the nice person you think he is or he wouldn't intentionally hurt you this way. He knows how you feel about him.

Hugs, girl!:love:

• Author
Gotta love Cali! Wow. No wonder CA is such a crazy place. Who isn't stressed at times? Does that mean everyone is stoned over there?:p

Ok, sorry for my little rant there.

So sorry to hear this Ariadne. He's not the nice person you think he is or he wouldn't intentionally hurt you this way. He knows how you feel about him.

Hugs, girl!:love:

Hey thanks.

Well, it was more like a mafia place in some part of town. But yeah, they gave it to practically anybody that walked in, they charge 140 dollars for a year card.

And DG, this is the first time ever that he won't talk to me. He didn't before because he was engaged but now he just doesn't want to deal with me.

I've told you a zillion times. Most actors are narcissists and he seems to be no exception. You know this. I know you do.

I guess he's getting his ego stroked somewhere else now.

• Author

Ough guys,

I am still very upset.

DG is still not talking to me. :confused:

My emails have become frantic:

----------

hey

i just called you...

i like your message <3

is like i'm going crazy now and i want to call you all the time

today is not a good day for me

very sad

------------

I just can't believe it. And I started calling him on the phone (no answer).

I feel terrible because I feel like this is all my fault and I ruined it.

That I said something stupid and now he'll never talk to me again.

Why is he not writing to me? I suppose he just wants to get rid of me now.

I know, how about writing a letter from your ficticious man and sending it to yourself, then all will be well in your fantasy land!

You continue to revoke all the suggestions made to you, it is very puzzling exactly what you are expecting from your threads.

Folks here are dealing with real situations, real relationships! This is all something YOU created and you continue to fuel it.

We have all heard about his character, but what is it about you that you feel he MUST reply to you. What is your relationship?

• Like 1
  • Author

what is it about you that you feel he MUST reply to you. What is your relationship?

No, he musn't reply and he isn't.

I'm just not doing very well and looking for support this time.

I left work at noon today again, I might get fired, and I went and bought more smoke. That's my thing now.

I lost all my dreams of love.

Not sure what your story is, but if some guy kept leaving me messages like that I might have to change my number. I would be annoyed. Quick.

You know, many of us have felt pain, but, it just simply isn't cool to have other's feel the effect. Work is a whole different dimension and not the time to be feeling sorry for yourself, there are others there who then, must pick up the slack. If i am not mistaken, you have done this previously.

The thing is, even through the hurt, you are still an adult with adult responsibilities.

And a mother!

Smoking is your thing now...I hope you're not looking for pity.

It seems that you are always looking for the attention turned on you, always the victim!

Well, if you are tired of it, then stop the fantasy YOU created and face reality!

What more do you need to hear? He is not responding because he has chosen not to.

Reading your earlier posts, he has not promised you anything, this is all created.

pretty professional

Just stop writing to him. It doesn't sound like he's interested. Sorry.

On top of that your emails sound a little bit heavy for your casual email relationship and it creeped him out.

Back off and realize that he isn't interested.

• Author

He is not responding because he has chosen not to.

Reading your earlier posts, he has not promised you anything, this is all created.

Just stop writing to him. It doesn't sound like he's interested. Sorry.

Yeah, thanks. This is the first time he doesn't write to me (that I'd write to him and he ignore).

My luck. I thought that when he came to LA in November we were finally going to get together.

pretty professional

Oh I guess I didn't understand the whole history, I thought it was a guy you were just emailing to. Sorry about this whole thing. If he was in yoru city and he didn't even call to see you then that is a sign of no interest. I'm very sorry and i hope you please forget this man altogethr.

• 1 month later...
  • Author

Well,

Denver guy is here in Los Angeles today.

He came for some business and will be returning to Denver tomorrow supposedly after 10 days.

Of course I never heard a word from him, not an email nothing.

I drove by the area of his market expo place one day since it was on my way home (more or less) but all I saw was a huge crowd, lots of traffic, police cars, it was very busy so I left.

Somehow I feel fine about it. I'm not even sad. Is almost like he broke the whole thing with his ditching. Now I see him like a stranger almost.

Weird how these things go. I've dedicated the past 4 years to this guy, and we never even dated or had sex, plus I haven't had a date in years (couldn't care less).

All that for a fantasy that I had found a soulmate, the perfect match, and again it turned out to be a joke.

But then it's me we are talking about.. It just had to be a fantasy.

He stopped e-mailing because he KNEW he was coming to LA and did NOT want to see you IRL. I think you probably scare him a little after the stalking and stuff.

Well,

Denver guy is here in Los Angeles today.

He came for some business and will be returning to Denver tomorrow supposedly after 10 days.

Of course I never heard a word from him, not an email nothing.

I drove by the area of his market expo place one day since it was on my way home (more or less) but all I saw was a huge crowd, lots of traffic, police cars, it was very busy so I left.

Somehow I feel fine about it. I'm not even sad. Is almost like he broke the whole thing with his ditching. Now I see him like a stranger almost.

Weird how these things go. I've dedicated the past 4 years to this guy, and we never even dated or had sex, plus I haven't had a date in years (couldn't care less).

All that for a fantasy that I had found a soulmate, the perfect match, and again it turned out to be a joke.

But then it's me we are talking about.. It just had to be a fantasy.

This is probably the most rational post by you about DG. I think you're really realizing that you put more into this than he did and also are realizing that it was/is fantasy based.

If you feel yourself slipping back, missing him, ASK yourself this: What is it I'm exactly missing?

I wouldn't say it was a joke, more like a huge ego feed for him, from a distance. OFCOURSE he enjoyed the attention, having someone totally into him..But, that's not healthy for you, and now you see this.

Hugs and stay strong! Focus on what's real - Your son, your friends and family.

I missed that part about how it had to be a fantasy because it was you. That's so sad. It's not because you don't deserve happiness, but you're looking in the wrong place for the wrong things.

• Author
He stopped e-mailing because he KNEW he was coming to LA and did NOT want to see you IRL. I think you probably scare him a little after the stalking and stuff.

Thank you.

Yes, I agree with you. I think he really didn't want to see me.

I told him a few times via email that I wanted to meet with him when he came, but he never responded to that and then stopped talking.

• Author
I wouldn't say it was a joke, more like a huge ego feed for him, from a distance.... Hugs and stay strong! Focus on what's real - Your son, your friends and family.

Well... all the driving there, all the romantic cheesy things I told him, all the things I did. All a joke because they didn't mean anything for him, I was just being ridiculous.

Thank you wwiu. We'll see, I'm surprisingly doing pretty well. I think I'm ready now for this chapter to be over.

It's been just too many years of nada.

The way you feel means that you are ready to move on. I think this has been a LONG time coming. Maybe in the past bunch of months, since he started writing you again, it became a familiar habit and didn't mean as much to you as you thought. You let your fantasy rule out and over what the realistic side of emailing meant..

I'm proud of you sweets! Now, delete and block his email address. No point in even checking to see if he ever decides to write back. Right?

• Author
I missed that part about how it had to be a fantasy because it was you. That's so sad. It's not because you don't deserve happiness, but you're looking in the wrong place for the wrong things.

Well, we did kiss and that kind of stuff.

Is just that for most of the time he was engaged to another person (it didn't work out) and me thinking that we were soulmates and hoping that we'd be together someday somehow.

That was the fantasy.

Well, we did kiss and that kind of stuff.

Is just that for most of the time he was engaged to another person (it didn't work out) and me thinking that we were soulmates and hoping that we'd be together someday somehow.

That was the fantasy.

You can have happiness with a partner. But it's not him. You have to let this go for your sake. You get one life. Don't waste any more of it. Take a big breath, gather yourself back up (because you've been lost for four long years), and make your life YOUR life, not his. Forget about him. He isn't what you've built him up to be. There is a wonderful life waiting to be lived for you. LIVE IT! :)

• Author
The way you feel means that you are ready to move on. I think this has been a LONG time coming. Maybe in the past bunch of months, since he started writing you again, it became a familiar habit and didn't mean as much to you as you thought. You let your fantasy rule out and over what the realistic side of emailing meant..

I'm proud of you sweets! Now, delete and block his email address. No point in even checking to see if he ever decides to write back. Right?

Well, this is the first time that he actually ditched me. I guess it was long coming because of that, he always talked to me.

And the writing even had changed. It seemed like this time around he wasn't even interested in writing like he was before.

He said it was because he was busy with the movies and I'm sure that was a factor, but to me is just seemed more like an excuse and like he just wasn't into it. That was also pretty disappointing.

I wanted to talk to him so much, after all these years when he was engaged, but he was just being polite sending friendly short notes once in a while.

• 5 months later...
  • Author

Hi guys,

I thought I'd update this.

Denver guy and I have been writing to each other for a few months now.

I'm just so glad to have him back in my life I can't describe. His emails give me joy forever.

Our talks have been intimate, talking about our days or what we've been through in the past with the occasional pictures.

I simply begged him to talk to me again, and eventually he responded.

:love:

I just skimmed through this thread, wow this does not sound healthy.

Shouldn't you find someone you can be physical (not just sexual) with? Not just over emails. Personally I would gain little gratification through emails. I most certainly would never fall in love with someone through that communication medium. When I went traveling I met some amazing people (women), one girl in particular, we talk a lot on msn to this day, most nights actually, but I know there is no point taking it to a point where I become in love/infatuated with this person. In fact she started dating this other guy, we discussed how we would probably be going out if we lived near each other, but point is we don't, we live in different countries, so I am happy for her. Sure, if I lived close we could have made something happen, but that isn't the case, so I let her have her fun and it doesn't bother me she found someone. If I lived somewhere else, my life would be completely different, and I wouldn't have met my ex, I would be a completely different person, dating different people etc. There are people everywhere! Don't limit yourself to one person, especially one based on emails.

Just my opinion, no offense meant.