call me Halle, JLo, call me crazy! soon to be divorced twice...

Seriously - I'm a great girl. My friends and fam say the only prob I have is a soft heart and poor judgement. Both guys cheated. The first one I could have seen it coming, but the second - you would have had to shoot me first.

I just want someone normal to share my life with. With normal problems, open communication, mutual respect and reciprocated feelings....friends who have each others back. Wicked s.ex. Is that too much to ask??? I mean really.

muah.

Don't beat yourself up. With the divorce rate sky high these days, it's a wonder anyone stays married. I've been married twice myself, only to have my first wife leave me for one of her clients, and the second simply was bored with marriage. I did everything I could to stay married the second time but there are just some things one cannot control. The divorce rate for second marriages is around 67%, third marriages about 78%, and I would think that fourth marriages are off the chart. Seems to me that the good people always come up short in marriage. I do not drink, smoke or have any substance abuse problems. I have a great career which I'm happy with and keep myself in shape. During my second marriage I did all of the laundry and around 70% of the housework, not including anything that needed fixing, plus cleaning and detailing her car every weekend. When I went through marriage counseling I was told that I did too much and it wasn't reciprocated, so go figure. Anyway, there are good people out there, and sounds like you've had the same problem I had with choosing the wrong people. A lot of people think they have to be married these days and usually end up with the wrong person. Take your time and stay single for a while. It'll come to you eventually.