Guess where I'm going for Valentines Day!

I'm staying home with a broken heart. That girl left me, and obviously she had feelings still for that other guy. I didn't want to take the relationship as far as it went in a month, but I felt like I'd be with her longer, but I was wrong. I assume everyone knows what I mean when I say that we went all the way. That is not why she left though, that all happened around half a month. I wouldn't have done that if I had known this would have happened. I remember her saying that she'd never treat me like my ex treated me. Well I know it wasn't that bad, but this girl still kinda cheated on me with her ex. She did get rid of me quick, and never told me that on the 30th she moved into his house, and was still dating me at the time. This is truly horrible. I am still sad about this. It will be very hard finding another girl. I do not think I am going to try the "online" thing again. That is where I found her, at <on-line dating service>. I'm not saying everyone on there would do this, but it just hurt me so much that she did.

Well I wish you all the best of luck!

Thanks for your support that you have given me in the past

the "Update: Moving" threads.

is there some NEED you feel to have a woman in your life?? i think the BEST thing for you to do is just enjoy YOU. i mean, you're just never going to be content in a relationship until your content with YOURSELF!! take some time for you, do some things you know you enjoy, find some new things you never knew you enjoyed. there's a whole WORLD of things out there . . . and you don't NEED anyone to "complete" you!

I'm staying home with a broken heart. That girl left me, and obviously she had feelings still for that other guy. I didn't want to take the relationship as far as it went in a month, but I felt like I'd be with her longer, but I was wrong. I assume everyone knows what I mean when I say that we went all the way. That is not why she left though, that all happened around half a month. I wouldn't have done that if I had known this would have happened. I remember her saying that she'd never treat me like my ex treated me. Well I know it wasn't that bad, but this girl still kinda cheated on me with her ex. She did get rid of me quick, and never told me that on the 30th she moved into his house, and was still dating me at the time. This is truly horrible. I am still sad about this. It will be very hard finding another girl. I do not think I am going to try the "online" thing again. That is where I found her, at <on-line dating service>. I'm not saying everyone on there would do this, but it just hurt me so much that she did. Well I wish you all the best of luck! Thanks for your support that you have given me in the past the "Update: Moving" threads.
Midnight Magic

How should one feel when they live with a man who is the sweetest, most kindest and caring man, but yet when it comes to Valentine's Day he treats it as though it is just another day. He is about as romantic as a rock, yet we get along great, I know that he loves me and cares about me, but yet when it comes to the Romance department I am the one that gets nothing in return and there is a part of me that feels as though I am missing something. At first I thought it was me, but he has assured me that it is him and he has been like this as he never received love and affection growing up and I know this is true, but why should I be the one to suffer when he says that he loves and wants to spend the rest of his life with me. We have been together 4 years and we also sleep in separate beds only because he has likes sleeping alone and I have tried to sleep with him but he hogs the whole bed so I have found if I want a good nights sleep I sleep alone. I am wondering if I am the one making too big of a deal over this..I need insight from other people....With the exception of him sleeping alone and being non-romantic if I had to pick my dream man it would be him, he makes up for these things in other ways.

Thanks and please comment as soon as possible I want to know if I am hurting so much because of me making a big deal out of things or am I feeling hurt for a reason.

Thanks