Stressful Situation

dirtpofarmboy

Heres the story I need some help this maybe to help me understand the situation better. So here the story Ive been dating this girl she is bipolar for over a year and we were engaged to be married. As of yesterday that realationship ended or at least for the time being. She has been having nightmares recently about an accident where she almost lost her life, her friend died in this accident and also thier horses died. She has been seeing a therapist and diagnosed with post truamatic stress syndrome on top the bipolar. Her therapist has suggested a no treatment plan at treatment center where she be allowed one phone call a week. So this is what led us to our break up so that she can prepare for her treatment which will start in one month. The treatment program is a one month program yet could last till they feel she is ready to be released. I understand her reasons for breaking up are so that she will be able to foucus 100% on her treatment without having to basically worry about me while she is there. She asked me not wait on her and that I should move on for fear that she may change so much when treatment is over, Yet gave some hope that if this realtionship is meant to last that it will and we will work thru this after treatment is over. I know that we both have a strong love for each other and she told me she loved me when we hung up the phone when we talked about this. She will be here saturday to return my things how should I handle this. Also if I want to make this work upon her return how would I go about doing that. How do I as a ex or whatever at this point with a strong love for her help her get through will still showing her she is loved and that people care about her. I tore up about this but I understand that even if we were to have a chance again that her mental issues fixed first.

Imo just accept what she says and be there for her when she needs it,

If she really loves you then it's not over yet.. she may want some time while going thru this but if she loves you, she will miss you as well and she's gonna want to come back to you afterwards, if not then she lost her love and there is nothing you can do about it