He said NC until he is completely over me

Sunshine4408

So here is my story:

He's finally had enough of me trying to break up with him every other day in our 2 months relationship, so when I broke up with him again last night, he told me to respect his wishes as to never call him until he is completely over me.

We were really close friends for a little over a year before we started to date. Things were going great when we were just friends. We always had so much to talk about and enjoyed each other's company. But it all changed after he asked me to be his girlfriend. All of a sudden I felt entitled to get jealous over the things he had told me about his exes when we were still friends.

A little background on his past relationships and why I felt the need to break it off even tho I love him still. He told me he was deeply in love with his first girlfriend that when they broke up, it took him 2 1/2 years to talk her again and 6 years to start dating other girls. He told me he did not love the 2 girls he dated between his first girlfriend and me, and that he thought he would never find someone to love for the rest of his life until he met me.

He told me he loves me and only want me in his life and there is nothing I should get jealous about over his exes, but I find it hard to believe. I've been consistantly finding out that he stays in touch with his exes who he did not love(cheated on him too). It's just so hard for me to understand the whole "why would you ever want to talk to someone who you did not love and cheated on you?" anyways he stayed friends with all of them. and his explanation to it is he was not upset upset over the fact that they cheated on him because he was never in love with him. But he could not be friends with me because he truly loved me and still does.

I know i had hurt him a lot. I had been inconsistent with my feelings toward him. I even got physically abusive with him once and that was when i got drunk. All he did was sobbing to himself and let me get the anger out.

so.....after the 1342343423423th time of me trying to break up with him, I sadly succeeded.

should I just leave him alone and do what he asks which is NC? I really want him but i could not get over the fact that he said he still loves his first girlfriend in a "sister" way. He said to me:"once you fall in love with someone, you cant really fall out of love with them, because you will always care and love that person." He said he only love his girlfriend in a "sister" way, but he is madly in love with me. I felt 2nd best to his first girlfriend, he sounded like he's already had the greatest love of his life even tho it didnt work out.

I miss him.