a planned ignorance???

JimMorrison

Hey,

Well my gf of a few years broke up w/ me on christmas. well i did not want this happen and still am not sure as to the reasons, except that we were fighting unnecesarily. Well I hear it through the grapevine that she is going to ignore any attempt that I may make in calling or texting until the summer. when my friend was like 'huh?' my ex was like 'well I am sure we will be hanging out again in the summer" and my ex said that it hurts too much for her to contact me now. what is she so sure of? she has been to busy with going to the gym and going to work so i think she is just being foolish. I made it very clear to her i cannot be just a friend to her so what is her deal? I dont think she is making a great choice considering my hatred grows every day, but ill always love her -- and doubt it would be hard to rekindle things if she did the right things.

also, I never asked for any of my stuff back but my friends think i should demand for the return of the promise ring i gave her. i asked it back from her on the initial breakup and she got so very defensive and told me i dont ask a girl for a ring back, but i think i will wait until the end of summer to make such bold demands. what do you think?

Edited by JimMorrison

Head games...

Don't ask for the ring back. Bad move. See above. Consider tuition at breakup U.

IMO, only time a man should expect something back from a woman is if she breaks an engagement. Otherwise one-way street. Don't give more than you can afford.