i am a dumper/ why do i feel like this??

1. i miss her

2. i feel lost and lonely

3. feel i will never find another

4. she was at cinema with some1 else at the weekend and feel very jealous.

5.wake up in morning realise she is gone and feel sad.

6.dreamt about her a few times.

now bare in mind this is some1 i ended things with 6 months ago. we have been doing the friends thing on and off since.

she asked me back 4 times in the 6 months and something kept saying that it was not right. i am sure i am not in love with her nor was i ever. i did really care about her and treat her really well. but never saw a future.

now we are doing NC to move on way our lives. so why do is there doubt in my mind now?? i had all them chances to get back but didnt. now these my points to why i think i mite b feeling these things.

1. dont want her dont want another to have her.

2. now that she may have moved on its out of my control i cant handle this.

3. scared of being on my own

4 losing a special person who i had many fun times with.

anyone any insights on this what the hell is wrong with my head? i also did like being with her and doing things with her. as friend we still kissed and held hands. but i always rejected her to getting back.

are my feelings normal??

You may not want to hear this but I think you are being kind of selfish. You said that you know you don't love her and you never did. This means that you should definately NOT get back with her, nor should you string her on and give her hope. She is finally over you and moving on with her life. She deserves to be with someone who loves her and she loves back. I'm not saying it's this new person, but it may turn out that way. But on the other hand you deserve the same thing. Find someone who you LOVE. Don't just get possessive of the person you never loved anyways. Oh, and next time you post..... Use words! lol. It was very difficult to read.

• Author

i no tony your right. i am not being selfish becaause ia m not acting on my feelings. when she said she wanted NC i did it. it was hard but i did. only when she contacted me i spoke because i cared about her to much to say to her lets do NC and i never told her these feelings because i new it was unfair.

i was just wondering why and how long do these feelings last as the dumper. so i can moce on proberly??

• Author

i no tony your right. i am not being selfish because i am not acting on my feelings. when she said she wanted NC i did it. it was hard but i did. only when she contacted me i spoke to her because i cared about her to much to say to her lets do NC. and i never told her these feelings because i new it was unfair.

i was just wondering why and how long do these feelings last as the dumper. so i can move on properly??

i no tony your right. i am not being selfish because i am not acting on my feelings. when she said she wanted NC i did it. it was hard but i did. only when she contacted me i spoke to her because i cared about her to much to say to her lets do NC. and i never told her these feelings because i new it was unfair.

i was just wondering why and how long do these feelings last as the dumper. so i can move on properly??

I think you need to just grow up a bit and stop being self centered.

Using a some proper grammar might help as well, this is not a chat tool so if you want people to actually understand what you are writing you should put in a little more effort.

Route- I can understand you. Come on guys, this isn't easy for anyone, so be a little gentle with your responses!

You can move on, there is hope for all of us! I don't know how long it will take for you because everyone is different. But whatever you are feeling is completely normal and it shows you care and have a heart. Just becareful, don't check in on her to ease your own pain or guilt. be respectful to her feelings and giving her time to grieve. Leading her on is not respecting her feelings. If you cared about her at all, leave her be. You contacting her seems to be for the wrong reasons. We all want what we can't have, your reasons listed for how you are feeling now, are about you and not her, so I'd start focusing on you now.