drifting through the day

It's been 5 days of NC with him. I feel like I'm drifting aimlessly through my day. I'm fine at work and smile(don't look depressed), but in actuality he's on my mind 24/7. This sucks!!!!!!! I hate NC. I even had a conversation today with myself in which i convivnced myself I could call him today and make everything OK. Thats sick.....luckily I talked myself out of it this time. I hope I can continue to do so when I get hit with that urge in the future. Furthermore, I was hit with a stinger today. Apparently he is telling everyone that he broke up with me. Last I knew we were only taking a break because he needed space. I guess I'm the last to know.:mad:

Snap, I feel for you. I broke my NC today (Yes, again!) because it drove me insane. I was relieved after I talked to him. Maybe it can be the Nicotine patch, just wean yourself gradually.

Of course, if he seemed impatient with you and spread bad words about your relationship. then you should stay away from your ex. NC is not a punishment or a lure to get them back to us. If you feel better to do NC, then do NC. If not, then contact him. You may get hurt again but at least you stay wondering or have a false hope.

• Author

I know Pink. This whole thing sucks!!!! I think alot of it comes down to self esteem. He made me feel so bad about myself when he said he wasn't attracted to me anymore. He even went as far to say that he could lie in bed with me for a whole month straight and not have any desire to have sex with me. I'm more like his sister!

This is a far cry from the man who couldn't keep his hands off me for over a year. The man who once told me that his sexual attraction to me was the most he ever felt for anybody.

I'm the one in the relationship that kept my appearence up. He's the one that put on 25 lbs. I felt like complete crap. I try not to. I try to convince myself that this was only an excuse to get out. Because really, what can you say back to someone who says their not attracted to you. NOTHING! If it were something like your not attentive or nice enough to me, well those things can be fixed. But not attracted anymore...nothing I can do about that one.:mad: