Im so pissed off

After wondering what went wrong after i was dumped, after blaming myself, writting long letters, after trying to reconcile...i went on facebook only to discover that he has been telling his friends all about the girls in his town...he has 'plans' for this weekend and clearly, he dumped me because he wanted to be free, he wanted to have fun and mess around.

Fair enough, its a free world, its just that he put me thru so much..he made me blame myself....i feel so stupid!!!!

I feel so angry..i feel like telling him that both of us was a mistake and that im very very glad we split...arrghh..i feel so pained.so stupid!!!

what do i do???

Ninja,

Sorry to hear your circumstances. I'm sorry you have to deal with that clown of an ex. I broke up with my ex about a month ago. You can take a look at my threads if you care to.

I experienced the same feelings. I was beating myself up, thinking I did something wrong etc....I really started to feel, I'm not worthy of having a girlfriend. After posting some and getting opinions and advice from others, I slowly began to realize that it was my ex that had issues of no confidence, no self esteem, not trusting people.

I get the feeling that maybe she isn't a happy person and she doesn't know where she is. She ended up going back to her cheating ex-boyfriend.

Anyway, don't blame yourself for anything and don't feel stupid. I can only assume, he hasn't been with this other person that long. Most likely a rebound situation? It won't last.

Let him go.........I know it's it's not easy but, you have to convince yourself that you've done nothing wrong. There's somebody floating around out there looking for you. Wondering, where is she??

Soon enough, the two of you will run into each other and the both of you will wonder, "where have you been??"

Let your ex go and runamuck. He'll more than likely be thinking of you at some point wondering why he ever let you go.

I know I don't have the words of wisdom as others do on this sight but, I wanted to convey to you that I was kicking the snot of myself and finally came to terms that I didn't screw up, she did. Her loss!!

Take it easy, and don't point a finger at yourself. I'll keep an eye on your threads.

Hasta Lasagna!!

(I took Spanish for 12 years in school!!)

• Author

lol....Yes i did (in the past)....bu most recently i was dumped:-(...not the same person though.

This person i left in the past, was the person i dumped but got back with when i realised i was loosing him. We were together for almost 3 years.

We broke up about 2 years ago, and i just got dumped by my most recent ex.

This former ex of mine however, wants me back...(i mean the one from 2 years ago). After all that space and time, after him playing the field, he says he never forgot about me and wants to marry me etc. We broke up cos i moved away and he started getting distant cos he was messing around. So he dumped me....by behavin distant.

My life is a rollercaoster..now i still have strong feelings for my most recent ex....and even though i loved my other ex more than my recent ex, i havent seen my former ex in so long ans besides i still like my most recent ex.

so right now, i am hurting from my most recent ex, and my other ex is wating at the door....my life is a rollercoaster

Ninja, I know what you feel like- my ex of 3 yrs left me- one day everything was fine, the next he acted like he hated me and couldn't wait to get my stuff out of his house. He gave me all these reasons- I didn't spend enough time with him, his son was always fighting with him when I was around, said that he felt smothered by me, tied down. I spent a week just agonizing over his decision. Couldnt' understand why he did what he did.

Kept running situations over in my mind blaming myself. Thinking what I could have done to make him want me. I mean in my mind everything was perfect- we were spending every day together (as he requested), I helped him decorate his new apartment, we had sex all the time, I made him dinner every night, I helped him out with his son and his son loved me. I did so much for him. And he just threw me away and I couldn't understand why. I was doing my best and my best wasn't good enough. I spent so much time blaming myself. Just to find out the whole reason he left me was for someone else. If he would have just told me that I would have understood that it wasn't ME. It was his problem.

I don't know why they just don't tell you the real reason. It would be so much easier. Your anger is definately justified. I think he probably didn't tell you because he felt guilty. He just sounds immature and like he doesn't know a good thing when he has it.