coworker breakup

I was with a woman for a year, who told me she loved me all the time. Then one day, she decided she didn't anymore. She moved on very fast and immediately got into another relationship, and they're still together and happy 6 months later.

I work at the same place as both of them and have to see them together every single day. It rips me apart. I feel like I'll never get over it because it's always thrown in my face.

How can I heal if it's always right there in my face?

Honestly I would look for a job elsewhere, or transfer to another area, if possible. You shouldn't have to go towork where you are suffering.

That's harsh man. I'm kinda going through the same thing right now.

Everytime I see my ex at work she seems alot more happier than I am. Makes me not only sad but pissed aswell.

You gotta be strong and do your own thing. Do whatever it takes to get her off your mind. Focus in on work and try being number one. Whatever you do, don't look like you're nothing without her or weak. Try being as energized and happy at work, if you guys end up talking keep it small and light.

Hang out with friends and family... heck I'm sure you have a few fellow co-workers you might concider friends, hang out with them during work. You want to show her that you can move on without her... might want to concider looking for a better job or somewhere else to work at in the future.

Hang in there man, you'll come across someone else and soon you'll forget her completely.