Can't take this anymore

Confused5433

It has been 1yr 5 months since my "official" break up. I kept in touch with my ex until 2 months ago and we still had the same strong feelings for each other. The problem is he married 8 months ago, but said he made a mistake.

(their is a long story behind this, wont' go into detail now)

Anyhow, we ended our contact in really bad terms, and I know it's the best thing for both of us.

The problem: I can't get over him, we have been on-off now for over 2yrs and I just can't remove him from my mind and heart.

I've kept myself very busy, working 2 jobs and staying very active.

Not to sound conceited, but I have many men at work giving me compliments and wanting to go on dates. Everything seems to be moving along, but Im just not interested. I haven't meet noone that can remotely make me interested enough to start something, not even date. Don't take me wrong the men at work are nice, but I just dont want to get involved with noone in my workplace.

Besides, where else can I find someone, I feel so lonely sometimes and always, ALWAYS miss him.

I don't know what to do anymore, I feel as if I will be in this state for a long time. Every morning, during the day, at night he always comes to mind. The harder I try to forget him, the more I remember him

I would like to call him and be close to him again, but I can't go there now that he is married and all.

Any comforting words will help at this point...I just wish I could find someone that can make me forget him completely. Is that possible???

funkybassplayer

Its only been 2 months and thats not long really. You have to keep doing what your doing, and when your ready to date again do so, but dont rush it. If you have been in contact, and you both had strong feelings, its not a good thing-of course ! Friends is only possible if their are no romantic feelings on both parts, otherwise its like torucher, and this has only added to what your feeling now. It will pass, but will take time, meanwhile feel as you need to, and stay in n/c as its the fastest way forward for you.