why?? i need answers

martinfan55

hey everyone!! i joined this to get some answers that i really need right now.. i just broke up with my boyfriend of a year and 8 months. i feel very depressed and weak..not wanting to do anything..it is the second day..

we broke up thrusday night.

ahh i feel horibble..he was my first love , my first serious boyfriend..he was my first...well everything. i spend almost everyday of the year and eight months wit him. now i feel like my life is over!!! :(

this is a really short version of the DAY!!

it was a really bad break up.. he was talking to someone else..basically cheating on me.

the day we broke up it was during a baseball game..i confronted him about the problem there since that wen it had been buggin me all week and thats when i really noticed on his phone..so i walked out of the baseball game crying he said you cant go home you dont know how to get home..

we had driven my car to the game..as we drove back home..i cried all the way home an hour and some minutes.. but i couldnt cry much his lil brother was with us he is 11.. also on the way home..My x said can i turn on the radio..and i said yea since i just wanted to cry that way his little bro woulndt here me cry..

the x didnt even look at me the whole way home or talk to me..he was just commenting about the game to his brother.

when we got to my house he handed me my car keys and he said..i will call u later..i looked at him with a face expression R U KIDDING ME!!!!!! and i just said ok and walked away i just wanted to get inside the house.. i still live with my parents i am 22 so is he. then he left in his car to his house.

then when he got home he texted me and said: Im home. call you tomorrow. I need to talk to my mom.

its been 2 days and he hasnt call why?? i just want an explanation.. cuz we didnt talk it out..it just happend..I DESERVE AN explanation..

I DESERVE AN explanation..

he was talking to someone else..basically cheating on me.

It's tragic anyone has to deal with such, but as with everyone it's a stepping stone in life and you'll hop over to the next in time.

Explanations really are not worth their weight in gold even if but for temporary making you feel better. There's nothing good about it, one thing i have noticed is when people write out their personal stories their answers\reasons lie within everything they write.

You basically outlined the reason, he cheated on you. There is no redeeming quality about someone doing that. It's disrespectful towards you. That is what you need to understand.

The choice in how to handle the matter is completely up to you, it's like a crossroads for you now. Where many others here seemingly are in the same status as you are. You can move on, and learn from this experience. Or stay pining over such a person, having it not go anywhere other than keeping yourself emotionally bound to something broken.

good luck

sheko kilmister

i'm sorry this happened to you .. i know how much it hurts .. been there before ...

the worst thing in life is when your most close people turn to *******s !! so believe me ..any explanation will be useless

It is good that it won't drag on. It is now without a doubt over. Knowing and accepting this is the first step to truly moving on.