Screaming Infidelities?

SadBabyGirl

I have been seeing my bf for about a month. We are in a LDR. Lately, he hasn't been as affectionate with me, has become more distant etc. I felt a bad nagging gut feeling. So recently I found out he had a singles profile on a site. It seems he has been visiting it recently. So then when I told him about it, he got defensive and put it off on me, saying oh you're upset that I put up a profile after my ex dumped me and I was looking to date before you, good game. He also mentioned that I had a myspace, and I said that I only use it to contact family/close friends back home regularly. He said ive been acting weird since our last visit and that what was normal before is now the evidence of problems, I have not been acting weird at all, Ive just been questioning him as to of why he has been seemingly unavailable. What should I do? My stomach is in knots.. worse yet my best friend accidentally called him and hung up dialing the wrong number and he thinks i put her up to it and that we are playing childish games. He wont even let me explain. I am trying to call and no answer. Should i do NC?