my wife of 6 years left me, said she loves me, she just got married too young?

I'm new here, my name is Levi. My wife and I were married at a young age. I was 19 and she was 18. Recently she left me. She said she still loves me, but she said she got married to young and didnt expierience enough things. What does that mean? She says she doesnt want to date anyone or anything like that, she just doesnt want to be married.

And again, she still tells me she loves me, thats why I'm so confused. What does this mean? Is there a chance of her coming back? I wasnt perfect, but I'm doing my best to show her how much I love her. And I still see her everyday because we have a 5 year old daughter. That makes it even harder to let her go. Is there a chance she will come back? Any advice?

She said she still loves me, but she said she got married to young and didnt expierience enough things. What does that mean?

It means she wants to bang someone else and she most likely has the "someone else" in mind already.

I once knew a couple who were together since junior high. After 7 - 10 years of marriage (not sure exactly how long it was) she told him the very same thing but she was really just seperating with her husband so she could get on a coworker who she liked. (I was together with a good friend of hers in whom she confided so that's how I knew all this stuff the husband didn't.. well, not until later anyway.)

Guest,

I agree with the others. She prob has found someone else and because she didn't experience anything is extremely interested in something new.

Im really sorry, you need to talk to her.

While I do agree with the others, do your absolute best to not think about her with anyone else. IT WILL DRIVE YOU ABSOLUTELY CRAZY. When you find yourself thinking about it, immediately find something else to do. I'm sure you're a cool guy, go out and have some fun and you find someone else. Talk to her if you must, but don't let those awful thoughts get into your head. That's the mistake I made and it damn near killed me.

It means she wants to bang someone else and she most likely has the "someone else" in mind already.

I think Tan nailed it.. no pun intended. it doesn't mean that she has cheated though..

You need to take her at her words .. Listen to her very carefully..

Let her go and don't wait for her.. This happens sometimes to people that marry too young..

She said she still loves me, but she said she got married to young and didnt expierience enough things. What does that mean? She says she doesnt want to date anyone or anything like that, she just doesnt want to be married.

I agree with Tanbark 813.

Does she love you? Maybe. But not enough to stay with you.

LakesideDream

Get down on your knee's and thank Gawd, or whatever you worship. She could have waited until you were fifty or so to drop the same bull**** on you.

Sorry to hear about your pain Levi.

While I agree with some of what has been said, and I cant really tell what the author blames women's infidelity on, I certainly hope she ultimately holds everyone accountable for themselves. Cheating is a result of unhappiness, yes, but how could you ever truly blame your unhappiness on anyone other than yourself? Life is a series of choices, and quite frankly, I think many people seek out partnerships as a way of avoiding dealing with their own issues. You have to have a lot of your own $hit figured out before you marry, or it will creep up later on in the misguided form of resentment of your partner. And yes, I do think there are somethigs you can only learn about yourself in a relationship, but the same can be said about being alone.

Levi, dont take this personally. I know that is impossible at this point, but dont.