Over 2 months since break up...

theplastickid

Hi i broke up with my ex over 2 months ago and i miss her like hell!!!

more than ever!

we both have been seeing other people, i've been dating this other girl for about a month and she has been doing that same.

I only ever speak to her once like every 2 - 3 weeks since break up and its been very breif.

I really cant live without her, its so hard. I asked her really casually if she would like to come check out my new flat the other day she said ok we made a day and then she cancelled on me.

Since then i've spoken to her and i just said "your gonna have to come round soon to see it"

she said "yeah i know but i never get a free second, when i do i will come round"

i just wanna see her so badly. im not chasing her cause it will show im still begging like... if she does come over im hoping she will realise what she lost and miss me a bit and maybe talk to be again and ya know... so on...

but man this is killing me. everyday....

How old are you? How long was your relationship? Why did you break up?

If you've both been dating people for a month, which is not a long time, you must hide your emotions from your new dates well. If your goal is to get her back, DUMP the person you are currently dating. You don't have to tell your ex you did this, but you must do it. It's not fair for you to keep her on a string when you aren't serious about pursuing her EVEN IF you made it clear you don't want a relationship and only want a casual thing.

As for getting back with your ex, who knows. If you are young, the healthiest thing is to move on and have more dating experiences.