Update on "his level of immaturity" guy.

Remeber the "Level of immaturity" guy?? http://www.loveshack.org/forums/t106130/

Well, some new developments have surfaced.

My 14 yr old daughter told me this morning she has been talking to this loser on myspace. I was shocked. I asked who started talking to who.

She replied, "He's got a myspace now. (he's 30 something :rolleyes:) He started instant messaging me one day. We've been talking some."

I told her that I do NOT want her talking to him! He had no right contacting her. I do not like him. He's weird.

She thought I was over reacting...and then apparently started to take HIS side in our breakup. She also stated that apparently he does not like me much either.

This guy is bashing me to my daughter online. :mad: She admitted it. She also said that he wants to take her shopping someday.

WHAT THE HELL?! :mad: :mad: :mad:

I am so pissed now. What gives him the right to do that? My daughter didn't know better, but HE SHOULD!!

Wow, thats borderline stalker IMO. He probably wants to keep tabs on you.

This needs to stop Luv. Keep your daughter away from myspace, get her to stop talking to him, or you contact him and tell him to grow up first and foremost for many reasons and tell him that you will get the cops involved if he doesn't stop talking to her.

RE:

Convincingly out-of-line for him, Luvtoto.

Creepy: Yes. Immature: Yes.

How do you know he isn't doing any other damage?

Can you trust that your daughter is simply having an innocent conversation with him?

How do you know he isn't planning something in the grand scheme of things?

The fact that he continuing to converse with your 14 year old daughter is a red flag in and of itself. She is a minor -and 30 something year old can surely skew/brainwash her way of thinking.

Believe it or not. I sense unsettling intentions.

I strongly recommend to discontinue contact. You and your daughter should stay away from him.

Sand&Water

She also said that he wants to take her shopping someday.

I wonder if Chris Hansen from Dateline NBC will "show up"...

• Author

How do you know he isn't doing any other damage?

Hopefully, I can trust my daughter in that area. If he tried anything, she would come running to me.

Can you trust that your daughter is simply having an innocent conversation with him?

Apparently, they are not so innocent. I get the impression that he hates me. She then feels sorry for him, and seems upset at me.

The fact that he continuing to converse with your 14 year old daughter is a red flag in and of itself.

Yea! That's what I thought.

She is a minor -and 30 something year old can surely skew/brainwash her way of thinking.

Yes.

Believe it or not. I sense unsettling intentions.

Well, why the hell would he want to keep up a friendship with a fourteen year old that bad? I would NEVER continue to secretly talk with any of my ex bf's kids. That is just wrong.

I strongly recommend to discontinue contact. You and your daughter should stay away from him.

The problem is that I thought NC was installed back in Dec. I mean, it was beyond NC...I didn't even think of him anymore, until my daughter shot me this shocker.

He and I only dated for six weeks anyways. But, he weazled his way back into my daughter's life. Really pisses me off!!! He's even wanting to make plans to "go shopping". He has no right. If he hates me so bad, then why stay in our life at all?

• Author
Wow, thats borderline stalker IMO. He probably wants to keep tabs on you.

This needs to stop Luv. Keep your daughter away from myspace, get her to stop talking to him, or you contact him and tell him to grow up first and foremost for many reasons and tell him that you will get the cops involved if he doesn't stop talking to her.

I refuse to contact that idiot. What the hell is 'myspace' anyways??

I think he should!!

:lmao: :lmao:

A thirty something talking to a 14 year old on myspace... that to me is a red flag.

He is confiding in your daughter, still 30 something and going shopping is just wrong. He is not an uncle or family friend.

Maybe there is a fetish that he is after?

RE:

I understand your frustration. Here is the gist of my view:

Hopefully, I can trust my daughter in that area. If he tried anything, she would come running to me.

Be careful. You do know your daughter better than anyone else, but you should discuss it with her - i.e. removing herself from the situation. But I do hope. A daughter to confide in her mother -very important in a relationship.

Apparently, they are not so innocent. I get the impression that he hates me. She then feels sorry for him, and seems upset at me.

Precisely. Thus, using a 4 year old [ -a vulnerable child, at that] to get to you. Wrong. Wrong. Children and/or Pre-teens should never be used as bait.

You don't know what his underlying intentions are. Hence, he is after one thing or another -be it revenge or settlement or disturbance of a certain nature.

The one part you should be worried about is, whether or not he is secretly hitting, discussing and engaging in flirtatious, romantic, or sexual talk with your daughter.

He and I only dated for six weeks anyways.

A crumb amongst the mass of relationships in a given year. Solid connections, and relationships can't even be established at six weeks -let alone several months. Thus, he has no right to dip up old marbles.

Sand&Water

• Author
He is not an uncle or family friend.

A crumb amongst the mass of relationships in a given year. Solid connections, and relationships can't even be established at six weeks -let alone several months. Thus, he has no right to dip up old marbles.

That's why this is so disturbing. He only knew me for a few weeks. I could maybe understand if we went out for a year or so. But, 6 weeks? Give me a break. Weeirrrrrrdo!!

I blocked him & deleted him from my daughter's msn. I, also, logged into my daughter's email to check for emails.

This is beyond confusing.

What 34 year old man IN THEIR RIGHT MIND would want to stay buddies with a 14 year old girl BEHIND HER MOTHER'S BACK?

I would love to just ream him in an email...but, that would make matters worse. I don't want contact from him.

I will monitor my daughter more closely. This sort of thing never crossed my mind. I am very disturbed by it.

Just be careful with your daughter.

I don't want to worry you too much, but 14 year olds are easily influenced and if he was 'that way inclined', he could quite easily get her doing stuff you wouldn't normally expect her to do.

The word 'grooming' springs to mind, but I don't want to throw around accusations. It could all be totally innocent.

It's still weird though, that he wants to talk to her, so I'd say have a chat and try and get her to open up to you. Try not to make it sound like you're accusing him of anything, but maybe ask why she'd want to be friends with someone so old? Thirty-something is usually considered old to a teenager!

My 15 year old brother sees me as ancient, and I'm only 23! :laugh:

Keep a close eye on her without being too obvious, and maybe think about getting the police involved? A restraining order or something maybe? Not sure what can be done regarding internet contact, but maybe something to look into.

My 15 year old brother sees me as ancient, and I'm only 23! :laugh: .

At my age there is little difference between 15 and 23 :laugh:

The word 'grooming' springs to mind,

It would not be the first time, a man went out with the mother to get at the kids...???:eek:

Most definitely keep an eye...NO both eyes on your daughter...

If it was my kid... I'd be telling Mr 30.... stay away from my kid... do not contact my kid.... you do it again... I call the cops!!

He gets his warning... if he chooses to ignore it... he gets a visit from the police... (make sure this caution is recorded some how... by phone or email what ever...)

(Print off any conversations between them... especially after he is told to cease and desist....)

It is inappropriate for someone of that age to be speaking with someone else's child with out your permission... He could not ever use the defence of implied consent... He has no reason to speak with her at all

JUST BE SMART...like you already sound...;)

• Author

Thanks everyone for your helpful advice.

By the way, I just reamed him in a short and to the point email...then, blocked his ass.

I rarely do that sort of thing. But, I AM PISSED!!!! :mad:

How dare he! Little ****er!

Thanks everyone for your helpful advice.

By the way, I just reamed him in a short and to the point email...then, blocked his ass.

I rarely do that sort of thing. But, I AM PISSED!!!! :mad:

How dare he! Little ****er!

I FEEL for ya Luv, That just sounds scary! By the way, is this that one store clerk guy, or is that someone else (maybe wrong thread, poster) Anyway, how did HE know who your daughter was on the Myspace site?

Well, the only thing I can think of as to why he would contact your daughter, AHEM! Excuse ME, I think I'm gonna be sick!:sick: Well, I can't say it, but, look at the LAST word that you typed, :eek: well I'm going to go throw up right now:sick:

Your daughter should have her profile set to private .. She is a minor..

and you should not let your daughter talk to him...IM him.. or email him.. ever..

You set the rules...

and if he doesn't stop then he needs to be reported to the myspace authorities.

A restraining order is something I might look into.. your daughter is a minor and he sought her out..

At the very min. he needs to know that any more contact will result in charges being brought against him

• Author

Thanks everyone for your helpful advice!

I have imposed some new rules with her...and him. Never thought about going to the myspace staff about the problem, but that makes sense.

The nerve of this guy! Yes, my daughter has issues that we are currently working on. Yes, she wants a father figure badly. The six weeks that I knew him, they did hit it off, but she ONLY knew him for about three weeks, because I don't let my kids meet my new bf right away.

But, he has no right to keep talking to her without my knowledge. Six weeks into our "relationship", I just started to despise him. He was smothering me. Now, he STILL trying to be involved.

If I could walk up to him and slap him for talking to my daughter behind my back, I would. :mad:

I am very sweet, until ya start messing with my kids.

Hi,

You already brought your daughter up.

Now you have to trust what you did.

And I'd say, side up with your daughter always.

Ariadne

I am very sweet, until ya start messing with my kids.

I believe most mother are like that so don't think you're unique or anything

• Author
I believe most mother are like that so don't think you're unique or anything

Thanks for liberating me.

Thanks for liberating me.

didn't you hear the story of the mom who lifted her 5,000 lb SUV with one arm cause her kid was trapped underneath?

• Author

I logged onto my daughter's myspace account today. I got my ways...don't ask.

Anyway, I read the emails he wrote her. He started emailing her on Jan. 31..until I told him to stop.

Yea, he bashed me to her. He, then, called her 'princess', in every email he sent her. After the second email, she didn't reply. Then, he wrote her again to 'nudge' her.

He told her, "I have a new cell#...let me know if it's cool to talk to you. Don't wanna piss anybody off. hehe."

(( :mad: )) Too late.

He hasn't emailed her anymore. Hopefully he'll leave her alone.

I feel so sneaky.