6 months in -holidays over -break up?

I've been with a girl for nearly 6 months. She approached me online (I was online for the first time and new to the area). Things were great at first and small arguements made us stronger. I asked her to move in 3 months ago and she will not because she has a dog which she does not want to let go (I do not want the dog at my place - it's a Boxer - very hyper - very big...). I need to be with someone all of the time to be truely happy. What I am struggling with is if she's the one or if she's just somebody. I'm very frustrated that we are not making progress and just dating/sleeping over...

Backgrounds: Me - divorced from my soul mate - our lives changed and we matured and grew apart. Her - ex-boyfriend cheated on her too many times and she called off the engagement.

Any thoughts-

Carey

It sounds like your relationship isnt progressing much.

How much are the two of you willing to compromise and is the main problem her dog or something else.

Have a talk with her and ask her where she thinks your relationship is going.

You only knew her about 2 months or so when you asked her to move in with you and told her that she cannot bring her dog ??

First off.. 2 months is wayyyyy to quick to be asking someone to move in.

and then you have asked her to get rid of a family member that she loves..

You made it a him or me thing.. You lost...

I don't blame her for not moving in with you by the way.. I would never get rid of my pet because of a GF.

Carey, I think you need to think about this relationship and maybe you will realize that you may be rebounding.

How much do you both see each other during the week ?