Girls ever made a horrible mistake???

theplastickid

Hello just wondering if any women here have ever dumped a guy and then realised that they made a horrible mistake.

If you have done what were your reasons for the dumping?

How long did it take you to realise?

Did you do anything about it or at least attempt to after you had realised?

You should talk to my ex... she dumbed me and says that she realizes it was a mistake... but she isnt going to do anything about it... it is nice to know that some women (you) think about it

• Author
theplastickid
You should talk to my ex... she dumbed me and says that she realizes it was a mistake... but she isnt going to do anything about it... it is nice to know that some women (you) think about it

what you mean she is not going to do anything about it... :confused:

dumped me.. sorry it is early

no, he means

why wont she do anything about it , she told you she made a mistake but she wont try to get you back ?

Long story but yeah that is what happen... i mean then again since we broke up there is this new guy that she has been kicking it with... that and she is young.. i mean i am 29 and she is 21 and she said she made a mistake in leaving.. but she feels that she needs to be single and experience life right now because I am all that she knows.. and no i dont normally date young girls because of stuff like this... I knew this would happen soner or later... great thing is the guy she is dating.. is like 17

• Author
theplastickid

Argh she has left me for good. :lmao:

I went round to her house to pick up my things and I told her we could work things out. Our problem was not even major, small things blown out of proportion.

She said this is how she feels she has made up her mind. I told her I am moving over to Ireland to live with my parents she said ok. I asked for a second chance she said no.

I hugged her for about 5 minutes but she tried to push me away, I said why are you pusing me away and she said maybe I need it. So I just said ok and left. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Side note: I'll probably kill myself before the day is out...

if you let a stupid break up to lead to ending your life then what more can be said.

Don't be a wuss, wake up. You will get another girl, you will realise in time what went wrong with this one, you will see how stupid it is to be upset about it.

It maybe hard, but I really don;t like it when ppl start saying they will end their life. It is selfish, have you thought about you parents, your friedns and ppl that actually depend on you and care about you. And what for? Soem stupid girl that dont give a sh*t about you.

And if you are saying this to get attention then go away, look, everyone here is going through rough stuff, you are not the only one. There are plenty of girls in ireland, i wouldn't mind going myself.

Wake up, the sooner you do the sooner you will realise there is so much more to life.

Hello just wondering if any women here have ever dumped a guy and then realised that they made a horrible mistake.

No, it's always been the right thing to do. Once or twice I've weakened and agreed to revive a relationship that deep down I knew couldn't work in the long term. Heart over-ruling head sort of thing...and that was the bit that was a horrible mistake.

That said, asking women on here whether they've regretted ending a relationship won't necessarily give you any insight into what's going on in your ex's head. Just took a look at the thread you referred to. It sounds as though she's pretty chaotic, and I can't see anything in your post that suggests she's likely to improve over time.

Logically, you're well rid of her....but I wonder if you're suffering from some self destructive desire to throw good time/money after bad. It's like the person who invests in a dodgy company, sees the shares plummet and keeps "averaging down" in the eternally optimistic hope that the company will turn around at some point. It's destructive, but they'd rather do that than admit they made a mistake. People will sometimes destroy themselves completely rather than admit, from the heart, that they were wrong.

For your own sanity, you somehow have to admit to yourself that getting involved with her really was a mistake in the long term....but that it's a mistake you can leave behind.

• Author
theplastickid
that[/i] was the bit that was a horrible mistake.

That is everything that is wrong with this ****ing world, people letting their heads over rule their hearts!

generally women won't do this....

That is everything that is wrong with this ****ing world, people letting their heads over rule their hearts!

Emotions help us to identify our needs, and they can alert us to danger... but they don't necessarily guide us to the best means of having our needs met/averting danger. That's where powers of reasoning step in.

As to the wrongs of this world, some of the worst atrocities in history occurred because of the manner in which clever people exploited and encouraged strong emotion among the populace. Hatred, prejudice and fear are also emotions, after all...and the person who loves without any recourse to reason might also hate on the same basis.

I'd add that the guy in the relationship I referred to ended up treating me in a manner that, had I listened to my brain rather than my heart, I could have predicted quite easily. Your heart and your head aren't enemies...it's more like a parent/child relationship whereby the heart resents some of the head's decisions, but those decisions are ultimately in the heart's best interests.

Honestly? I haven't ever realized a mistake after truly ending it. Like someone else already said, that doesn't mean that she didn't.

My one bit of advice...don't move to Ireland to make her sorry. I did that (moved, not to Ireland), and he was sorry. And we got back together but then it was long distance and that SUCKED. If you move, do it because it's the right thing for you.

Yes, I have. I had met a guy online and our chemistry was undeniable.

If you have done what were your reasons for the dumping?

When I first met him, I wasn't attracted to him physically. He wasn't my type.

How long did it take you to realise?

That I screwed up? A couple months of still talking to him through phone conversations. I realized that I didn't care how he looked. I just wanted him. Actually, after time, his personality made him my type.

Did you do anything about it or at least attempt to after you had realised?

Yes, I made a move and tried to seduce him. But, he had already moved on from his feelings he had for me.

Now, even if I am not that attracted to the guy, I still make an attempt to get to know them anyways as long as there's passion or chemistry.

Good looks are so over-rated.

• Author
theplastickid
Honestly? I haven't ever realized a mistake after truly ending it. Like someone else already said, that doesn't mean that she didn't.

My one bit of advice...don't move to Ireland to make her sorry. I did that (moved, not to Ireland), and he was sorry. And we got back together but then it was long distance and that SUCKED. If you move, do it because it's the right thing for you.

thank you chryssy83 but that was why i was doing it

• Author
theplastickid

ARGH crap, went out last night got drunk, called her work :eek: when she was working!!! asking if she was going to certain clubs because i didnt want to bump into her and make it look like i was stalking her... came out club, fell head first into the floor, threw up, got paramedic, blacked out, woke up, thought i was dead... this is not good!

Well, it's good that you're planning to move for good reasons... I was just warning you based on my previous experience.

I don't think you should contact her any more. I know it's hard (two weeks here) but maybe it's better than the passing out drunk stuff? If a guy called me and was all like "I just wanted to know where you are going out so that I don't see you there" it would boost my ego because he cared, but not make me think "oh that guy is so cool and I want him back."

• Author
theplastickid

yeah i know but if i hadn't of done that and i had seen her it would of looked like i was a proper ****ing stalker!! which would of been worse i think!

i am not drinking anymore, and my face is a complete mess, so i guess i wont be able to see her until it is healed anyway. i would never in a million years let her see me like this!

Running into her out somewhere makes you look like a stalker? I would think it made you look like you had a life!

I think if you get somewhere and she's there and it bothers you, go somewhere else. If it doesn't bother you that you are in the same place, let her leave if it bothers her. I wouldn't talk to her unless she talks to you. Letting her control your nights out isn't going to get her back.

• Author
theplastickid

this has been a major wake up call for me. my friend who kinda looked after me after the club is friends with my ex as well, they are actually close friends and last night he just says to my sister, my whole outlook on ----- has totally changed. she is a complete bitch he said he could not belive someone could do this to another person and have no care at all, because she dosn't. she knows what she is doing and she does not care.

She is so selfish, i dont hate her but i do pitty her, i know that she will learn the hard way and i cant protect her anymore. i could never take her back now, ever. I am glad i am going to ireland i will probably stay there. you can only love someone so much... :(

feel the exact same way you do Plastickid.

The say you dont know what you got till its gone. Well now its gone know I had someone that was selfish, inconsiderat, disrespectful and uncaring. She still is. So I don;t hate her, I am not angry at her, I pitty her because the person she is and the long road she has to live her life without probably the greatest guy she will meet in her life.

• Author
theplastickid

my ex's mother is exactally the same as her! she is almost 40 now with new bf's every week, i know that is the road she will go down and i feel so sorry for her. i wish i could save her but i cant.

Hey bro... I know what you mean...try this.. my ex, who is getting advice from her mom and her sister. I mean that is who has been giving her advice ever since she said she wanted a baby... so for the last 7-9 months before we broke up... they are the ones that have been telling her she needs doesnt need a kid, she doesnt need to settle down... her mom has been married 3-4 times... and her sister slept I am not sure how many people from age 17 through 24 or so. And her man now... just got out I think i twas for hitting her or something... and this is who has been giving my ex advice saying she needs to experience things while she can... whether they are right or wrong who are they to give relationship advice?

my ex's mother is exactally the same as her! she is almost 40 now with new bf's every week, i know that is the road she will go down and i feel so sorry for her. i wish i could save her but i cant.

welcome to the 21'st century where american women are about as dirty as... well i cannot find a comparison because american women are just so dirty! No more of that puritan idealology where marriage is sacred. It is all about how many men you can sleep with before you die. Have you tried foreign women? I heard smart guys are going for czech girls and south american women.