How to be an alphamale???

Ok I am sick of being a Mr.Beta. I am 21 and I got dumped 6 months ago by my gf of 18 months for no reason. I did everything right and still she left. I am probably depressed right now and feel very hopeless. I am sick of this. I don't want this to repeat in my future relationships.

Tell me how do I be an alpha male? Apparently girls don't like the sweet innocent lovers who do romantic things. They like guys who make them work for that and expect things in return.

So I want to be an alpha male!!!!!

Also **** you all girls who take advantage of guys who treat you nice. **** you for screwing guys like me and **** you for being such scum.

Also **** you all girls who take advantage of guys who treat you nice. **** you for screwing guys like me and **** you for being such scum.

Hey, you kiss your mother with that mouth??? :laugh:

• Author

Also you will reap what you have sowed. If you ****ed a guy who treated you nice, guess what, someone is going to **** you.

• Author
Hey, you kiss your mother with that mouth??? :laugh:

Nope, I don't. Haven't seen her in 2 years.

Nope, I don't. Haven't seen her in 2 years.

Just because you and she have a strained relationship doesn't mean that all women you become involved with should pay the price for her sins...

Do yourself a favor - make peace with your mom.

• Author

Nope, not challenging anybody's title. Just sick and tired of being taken for granted by the person I loved.

Nope, not challenging anybody's title. Just sick and tired of being taken for granted by the person I loved.

go and buy the book How to Succeed with Women by Copeland and Louis

• Author
Just because you and she have a strained relationship doesn't mean that all women you become involved with should pay the price for her sins...

I am not that naive because I know what it feels to be that position. I paid the price for her many ex's sins. Also it wasn't a strained relationship. It was a ****ing happy one.

Do yourself a favor - make peace with your mom.

Peace?! I never said I wasn't on talking terms with my mom. Its just that my parents don't live in the US. I talk to my parents every week.

• Author
go and buy the book How to Succeed with Women by Copeland and Louis

Aye Aye Captain Quagmire.

Wow, some bitterness you should tend to before getting into another relationship... and I mean that with no malice.

Yeah, some girls want a challenge - I think both sexes do.

But good, worthy girls like sweet, honest, respectful men. Good, happy people like those qualities in others.

So, maybe it's a matter of finding a girl worthy of your good qualities?

Maybe there is a little fault in some of your choices?

If you hold onto bitterness and take it into your next relationship...then some girl will be lamenting on LS about an emotionally unavailable ex who couldn't open up to her because he was hung up on the misdeeds of his ex....

Doing all the right things in a relationship doesn't mean it will work out all the time... yeah, some people won't appreciate you for who you are...but the right girl will. And all this means is this girl who was crappy to you has freed you up to find the right person.

If you want to be an "ass-h&le" type to attract women...you'll just attract needy insecure girls. Go with the confidence approach...when you like and respect yourself- people take notice of that and gravitate towards you.

Hope that makes sense...

D

• Author
Wow, some bitterness you should tend to before getting into another relationship... and I mean that with no malice.

I know I am bitter and therefore I refused 3 dating offers in the past 6 months.

Yeah, some girls want a challenge - I think both sexes do.

But good, worthy girls like sweet, honest, respectful men. Good, happy people like those qualities in others.

So, maybe it's a matter of finding a girl worthy of your good qualities?

Maybe there is a little fault in some of your choices?

You are right here. There is a fault in my choice. I agreed to date a girl who was insecure because she said she would change. I agreed to date a girl wo has a bad dating pattern because she said she had changed. If I showed so much faith then I don't think it was much of me to expect her to respect my feelings and NOT HURT ME IN THE WAY SHE DID. SHE CALLED ME A HORRIBLE PERSON. Why? Because I get angry when my buttons are pushed.

If you hold onto bitterness and take it into your next relationship....
Believe me, I am not the kind of person that carries baggage. I have been brought up better than that.

.then some girl will be lamenting on LS about an emotionally unavailable ex who couldn't open up to her because he was hung up on the misdeeds of his ex..
I don't even know how to shut off emotionally. I thought that was a girl thing where they shut off. I always feel something. Happy, sad ,angry....something.

Doing all the right things in a relationship doesn't mean it will work out all the time... yeah, some people won't appreciate you for who you are...but the right girl will. And all this means is this girl who was crappy to you has freed you up to find the right person.
My mind wants to believe that but my heart won't let it. Its grieving for the piece of it that has been lost.

If you want to be an "ass-h&le" type to attract women...you'll just attract needy insecure girls. Go with the confidence approach...when you like and respect yourself- people take notice of that and gravitate towards you.
Nope, I am not going to be an *******.

Hope that makes sense...
It does.
burning 4 revenge

jimmy, being successful with women has nothing to do with being a jerk

women want guys who can make money and guys who are good in bed and if they can get both in one person you've got it made and if you can do both and make them laugh too, you'll never lack women who love you

• Author
jimmy, being successful with women has nothing to do with being a jerk women want guys who can make money and guys who are good in bed and

I don't think I was dumped because I am unsuccessful. I am 21 and I have a Commercial Pilots License, a Bachelors in Engineering in Computer Engg and Electrical Engg and very soon in Aeronautical Engg.

I am very ambitious and I aspire to be a very successful man with which my ex had a problem because she thought I was going to chase money. What a Joke!!!! I have spent more money in my life than she has counted.I have no desire to chase money. My parents wanted to support me but I refused since I wanted to be a self-made man like my Dad. She threw a fit about that too. I thought chicks appreciated responsible and ambitious men.

if they can get both in one person you've got it made and if you can do both and make them laugh too, you'll never lack women who love you

I have know problem in having women fall for me. I know I am damn handsome and I know how to make a girl laugh. I am just trying to figure out that inspite of having all these qualities, why did she leave?

Peace?! I never said I wasn't on talking terms with my mom. Its just that my parents don't live in the US. I talk to my parents every week.

I'm sorry for jumping to conclusions.

I am just trying to figure out that inspite of having all these qualities, why did she leave?

Maybe you lacked other qualities she was looking for in a man. Women like to be comfortable in a relationship, same as men.

Maybe being with you made her uncomfortable in some way.

Maybe you lacked other qualities she was looking for in a man. Women like to be comfortable in a relationship, same as men.

Maybe being with you made her uncomfortable in some way.

Like anger issues?

women want guys who can make money and guys who are good in bed and if they can get both in one person you've got it made and if you can do both and make them laugh too, you'll never lack women who love you

if a dude doesn't have money or is bad in the sack and has no personality he better at least be good looking...

Also you will reap what you have sowed. If you ****ed a guy who treated you nice, guess what, someone is going to **** you.

maybe that's what he wants eh - wink [tries to look serious and grins at the same time]

if a dude doesn't have money or is bad in the sack and has no personality he better at least be good looking...

ehhh even good looks don't count at that point. Unless you are just using him for parades. :D

A suck ass attitude will cancel out money, good looks, or great sex. Unless the guy is a mute..... then maybe it would be ok to have a casual R with him, but nothing serious.

Do you believe it's possible to disguise an underlying attitude like that with good looks, jokes and a smarmy smile? Do you imagine that the "scum" you believe women to be are also too thick to see past some faked nice guy act?

I know I am damn handsome and I know how to make a girl laugh. I am just trying to figure out that inspite of having all these qualities, why did she leave?

Perhaps she was more perceptive than you gave her credit for.

Continue being a nice guy but gain some self respect and grow a spine. When you respect yourself others tend to respect you as well and this carries over into relationships.

Actually, I find the problem with the so called "nice guys" is that they just don't know when to walk away. Timing is important.