He isn't calling..Does that Mean he's not thinking of me?

Since my ex and I broke up 3 weeks ago...we have talked 2 times. The first time he called 5 days after we broke up because he said he would call me when he got back into town...After our conversation he told me that he will call me in a few days and or text and he told me to do the same. So I waited a few days and text him on that thursday saying have a good day at work. I heard nothing from him on thurs, fri or Sat. So Saturday I called him and he didnt answer. I waited a few hours and then he text me and told me that he was sorry for missing my call and will call later...and later that night he called..We talked for about an hour and I ended the converstation...once again he told me that he will call me in the next few days and told me to do the same...well that was a week and 3 days ago..and I haven't hear NOTHING from him! No calls, texts or anything! I did write him a letter on Wednesday because I wanted to tell him things that were on my mind...it wasn't a letter begging him back or anything it was a letter saying that I feel a little resonsible for the break up b/c I always wanted to see him and I guess I was suffacating him...At the end of the letter I told him to call me sometime...thinking that maybe I would hear something from him a few days later...but NOTHING! I am dying to hear from him but I don't wanna be the first to call...What do you think he hasn't called? Is it b/c he isn't thinking of me or what??? I know I'm not going to call...I just wanna hear from him b/c he said he still wanted to be my friend...SO why isn't he calling??!??!?! :mad:

maybe he is busy, of course he still thinks of you, there could be many reasons reading back u put he said he would contact in a few days and asked u to do the same?

did u ring?

so u wrote a letter, did u put it through his door personally, as if not how do u know he got it?

u have got to stay strong, if he misses u that much he WILL contact.

Your putting yourself in pain and setting yourself up for more hurt and letdown. He will call just give him time. I used to sit by the phone 24x7 and it killed me. He may just be busy he may just not really want to talk because it brings up sad feelings. You must work on you and concentrate on getting yourself in order. It will become easier in time. If you were together for an extended period of time of course he is thinking of you!!!!!

• Author

Thanks for the advice!!!

No I haven't called him because I called last time and I think he should call me this time. I don't want to always be the one to call...he should do some of the work. I don't want to look like i'm the only one that misses him..

No I didn't drop off the letter...I sent it through the mail...so no I'm not sure if he got it or not...but I think he prob did. But maybe not...

I guess I just have to wait...I did call last night but I called under a number that was blocked and he didn't answer...so maybe he is busy...but who knows doing what? It's day 11 with no call...I didn't know that was classified as calling in a few days...I thought a few ment 2!!!!

lol, i haven't heard from my ex in 3 days now, been apart about 5 weeks though, i contacted him first then he contacted me, we spoke mon and he never text me back so i refuse to text back.

i think if the truth was known they are both busy and would want to talk when they have time to as if they r at work and something is said it is goona give him sad feelings for the rest of the day, remember MOST not all but most guys can't do two things at once, especially when they don't know what will happen or what they are doing, my ex contacted me when he was off work on both occasions, they do it so they can concentrate on what they r saying, or they r playing a game with u.