LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Journals > 4sure

Comments

1. Old Comment

help!!!!!

get complete dating information absolutly free

you can get complete information from this site....
    Posted 16th November 2010 at 2:14 AM by adultfindout adultfindout is offline
  2. Old Comment

help!!!!!

Hello
    My name is tessey,i saw your profile today and became interested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send an email to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am.Here is my email address(tesseymurphy@yahoo.com) I believe we can move from here I am waiting.
    (Remember the distance or co lour does not matter but love matters a lot in life)
    Thanks
    tessey,
  3. Old Comment

help!!!!!

Re-focus

Hiya, I know what it's like to be together, break up, come back, break up again. It is a process that depletes you of your self-esteem and could make you really bitter if you are not careful. I think you may need to focus on the tools for maintaining positive relationships before approaching your boyfriend again. If I were you, I would sit down and analyse the issues. There is the education issue: studying is absolutely necessary if you want to stand out from the crowd in this life. So find your life passion and study to become an expert in it. Be it painting, accounting, sewing, computing science, the most important is that you find what you have a passion for and decide to become the best in your field. As you focus on that, your ex, who I believe is still your friend, will start seeing you blossom and should feel proud of relating with you. Now whether or not he likes you once you have developed yourself is not the most important because when you study and walk in the direction of your dreams in life, your happiness will not be dependent on someone loving you, rather, you will be a fulfilled person. It takes 2 fulfilled people to make a successful relationship. I hope this helps to put things back into focus. Take care,
    Posted 7th April 2009 at 1:14 AM by Getting It All Back Getting It All Back is offline
    Updated 7th April 2009 at 1:17 AM by Getting It All Back (Formatting)
  4. Old Comment

help!!!!!

try to take your time first and try to find out what made him to change his mind,and treat him nice as you talk to each other,by getting to know what he likes and what he dont like from you,okay! be strong and try to do something that can make you happy.
  5. Old Comment

help!!!!!

I'm not sure it matters what his reasoning is for breaking up. It's done. You can't hold onto someone who doesn't want to be held.

Don't wait around for him. Go no contact, heal and move on. Then find someone who's going to treat you better than to break up with you, twice in one week.
  6. Old Comment

help!!!!!

It seems he isnt ready to get married and since he wants to be still friends so may be he is weighed down by his responsibility, I think you should have lot n lot of patience and try and talk to him whats exactly wrong.. All of sudden he is saying he isnt want to be with you means there has to be some valid reason, i suggest that first calm urself down , I know its difficult but if you wanna be with him first you have to fix yourself.. Though its heart-breaking,, take care,,