LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Journals > Pyro

Comments

1. Old Comment

Classic Rant via Journal

my name is lucine gomez .i am new in this site and am looking for a trusted and reliable friend.please kindly write me on my email address for more information.[lucinee.gomes @ yahoo. com]
  2. Old Comment

Classic Rant via Journal

Privet, నా స్నేహితురాలు!

నేను ప్రేమ లో ఉనికిలోకి పరుగెత్తటం కాదు. నేను హార్డ్ తగినంత నాల్గవ గ్రేడ్ కనుగొనడంలో రెడీ!.
    తేనె, నేను కేవలం ఎవరెవరికి ప్రతిఒక్కరికి వంటి, సంపూర్ణ కాదు, కాని దాన్ని ఎవ్వరూ చేయవచ్చు వంటి కోసం నా జీవితం అంకితం సిద్ధంగా స్వచ్ఛమైన ప్రేమ గురించి మరియు AM తెలుసు. నేను విడాకులు కావలసిన - నా కంగారుపడవద్దు నుండి నాకు విడాకులు మరియు మీరు మరియు మా ప్రేమ మీద పూర్తిగా ఏకాగ్రత. మీ సమస్యల ముగింపు మరియు మీ ఆనందాన్ని ప్రారంభమవుతుంది, ఇక్కడ నేను ఉంటుంది. నేను మీరు ఆకాశంలో టచ్ కాదు సహాయం చేస్తుంది, అయితే ఇది దాటి చేరుకోవడానికి - దూరంగా మీ అన్ని గొలుసులు తారాగణం వరకు. ఏమీ మాకు, నా ప్రియమైన, కేవలం అది ఒక అవకాశం ఇవ్వాలని అసాధ్యం అవుతుంది. నేను ఇక్కడ AM here [url]passionPreist[/url]
  3. Old Comment

Classic Rant via Journal

Privet, నా స్నేహితురాలు!

నేను ప్రేమ లో ఉనికిలోకి పరుగెత్తటం కాదు. నేను హార్డ్ తగినంత నాల్గవ గ్రేడ్ కనుగొనడంలో రెడీ!.
    తేనె, నేను కేవలం ఎవరెవరికి ప్రతిఒక్కరికి వంటి, సంపూర్ణ కాదు, కాని దాన్ని ఎవ్వరూ చేయవచ్చు వంటి కోసం నా జీవితం అంకితం సిద్ధంగా స్వచ్ఛమైన ప్రేమ గురించి మరియు AM తెలుసు. నేను విడాకులు కావలసిన - నా కంగారుపడవద్దు నుండి నాకు విడాకులు మరియు మీరు మరియు మా ప్రేమ మీద పూర్తిగా ఏకాగ్రత. మీ సమస్యల ముగింపు మరియు మీ ఆనందాన్ని ప్రారంభమవుతుంది, ఇక్కడ నేను ఉంటుంది. నేను మీరు ఆకాశంలో టచ్ కాదు సహాయం చేస్తుంది, అయితే ఇది దాటి చేరుకోవడానికి - దూరంగా మీ అన్ని గొలుసులు తారాగణం వరకు. ఏమీ మాకు, నా ప్రియమైన, కేవలం అది ఒక అవకాశం ఇవ్వాలని అసాధ్య.ం అవుతుంది. నేను ఇక్కడ AM here [url]passionPreist[/url]
  4. Old Comment

Classic Rant via Journal

Privet, నా స్నేహితురాలు!

తేనె, నేను కేవలం ఎవరెవరికి ప్రతిఒక్కరికి వంటి, సంపూర్ణ కాదు, కాని దాన్ని ఎవ్వరూ చేయవచ్చు వంటి కోసం నా జీవితం అంకితం సిద్ధంగా స్వచ్ఛమైన ప్రేమ గురించి మరియు AM తెలుసు. నేను విడాకులు కావలసిన - నా కంగారుపడవద్దు నుండి నాకు విడాకులు మరియు మీరు మరియు మా ప్రేమ మీద పూర్తిగా ఏకాగ్రత. మీ సమస్యల ముగింపు మరియు మీ ఆనందాన్ని ప్రారంభమవుతుంది, ఇక్కడ నేను ఉంటుంది. నేను మీరు ఆకాశంలో టచ్ కాదు సహాయం చేస్తుంది, అయితే ఇది దాటి చేరుకోవడానికి - దూరంగా మీ అన్ని గొలుసులు తారాగణం వరకు. ఏమీ మాకు, నా ప్రియమైన, కేవలం అది ఒక అవకాశం ఇవ్వాలని అసాధ్యం అవుతుంది. నేను ఇక్కడ AM here [url]passionPreist[/url]
  5. Old Comment

Classic Rant via Journal

Wow, I didn't know you were Rid!!

Been a really long time I guess.

Hi!!!!!!!!

TF
    Posted 29th October 2009 at 12:02 PM by TogetherForever TogetherForever is offline
  6. Old Comment

Classic Rant via Journal

I wasn't aware that you had any growing up to do. You seemed fine to me.

Hypocrisy and selfishness sure does run rampant in todays age and you hear about it alot on here.

That last part has to be one of the best ideas that I have ever heard. We would never run out if that was the case.
  7. Old Comment

Classic Rant via Journal

You know, I have to tell you.
    In the last many months, I have "grown up" and gotten over myself quite a bit with my approach to LS and internet "societies," in general.

What I have noticed, after taking many steps back (into my REAL life) is that there is really an astounding amount of hypocrisy out there...and frequently the ones who doth denounce it the most are the worst offenders! Imagine that....
    Amazing that at my age, it took me this long to realize that.

Anyway, maybe we could work on some way to turn BS into an alternative fuel source?
    Just a thought....

Peace.
    Posted 23rd April 2008 at 8:58 PM by Mustang Sally Mustang Sally is offline
  8. Old Comment

Classic Rant via Journal

Yes the monster does continue to eat and spit out BS.
  9. Old Comment

Classic Rant via Journal

Well, Fiddle-Dee-Dee!

In my hiatus, I missed this most riotious post of Lunar's!

Thank you, Lunar, for that hilarity. Much needed today.

Pyro...the monster continues to feed/be fed....
    Posted 23rd April 2008 at 8:27 PM by Mustang Sally Mustang Sally is offline
  10. Old Comment

Classic Rant via Journal

Thanks for the laugh LS.

Its not just new threads/members. Its also a few of the more older members as well.

This place is generally to help others and I can't stand those who come on here to boast about things that supposedly happened to them.
  11. Old Comment

Classic Rant via Journal

After reading a few threads, I wholly agree with Pyro. Some new threads have a ridiculous "attention whore" formula something along the lines of:

Hey I'm a {ridiculously high/low}-year old Male who is a {seven figure occupation}. Women love confidence, that's why I drive a {Spinnazmobile} and live in {skyrise condo/luxurious basement}. Here's my question. Why can't I attract a {hot/tight/breathing} girl who is {my mother}?

I wouldn't feel bad for ripping on this guy if he didn't add something like:

Let me also point out that I have had {debilitating disease/attwhoredom} for {age/2} years. Please be nice as I'm typing this with my {robotic hand/nostril hairs}.

Gah!
    Posted 14th April 2008 at 2:20 AM by Lunar Sonata Lunar Sonata is offline
    Updated 14th April 2008 at 4:06 AM by Lunar Sonata (ALONG THE LINES... ALONG THE LINES OFFF!!!)
  12. Old Comment

Classic Rant via Journal

I know you were talking about me and only me. In that case, I won't post anymore. Happy now?

Can you really blame a guy for boasting to hide the shame of not being able to grow a moustache in his mid 20's? Huh? Can ya?
    Posted 14th April 2008 at 1:36 AM by Lunar Sonata Lunar Sonata is offline
  13. Old Comment

Classic Rant via Journal

Thank you kind sir, but you are just one. We need everyone to stop and that will eventually stop. Oh well, its always nice to wish and hope.
  14. Old Comment

Classic Rant via Journal

I smell what yer steppin in PyRid. I've caught myself getting irritated and responding before. You're right, just don't respond.
    And you may be a man of few words, but they're always well chosen.
    Posted 10th February 2008 at 9:17 PM by Always Wrong Always Wrong is offline
  15. Old Comment
  16. Old Comment

Classic Rant via Journal

I've never claimed to be the brightest spark you've ever met, either... :laugh:
    Posted 4th February 2008 at 2:00 PM by Trialbyfire Trialbyfire is offline
  17. Old Comment

Classic Rant via Journal

Wow, it took you this long? I am in shock. I thought you would of had it figured it out weeks ago, but you are catching what I am throwing at you.
  18. Old Comment

Classic Rant via Journal

I knew you were someone else, but never figured it out until now. Duh!

I do agree with your rant. Personal validation is okay once in awhile but every single thread a member posts, can get totally irritating. :mad:
    Posted 3rd February 2008 at 9:20 PM by Trialbyfire Trialbyfire is offline
  19. Old Comment

Classic Rant via Journal

Its ok. None of us aren't perfect.
  20. Old Comment

Classic Rant via Journal

I totally didn't make the connection as to who you were, and wondered why your, um, alter ego, hadn't been posting in a while.

I guess I am blonde after all...hehehe
    Posted 26th January 2008 at 12:40 PM by AriaIncognito AriaIncognito is offline